Singapore Jobs Risk Services – Strategic Marketing Lead, Manager / Senior Manager Position at PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of risk services - strategic marketing lead, manager / senior manager and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
|Risk Services - Strategic Marketing Lead, Manager / Senior Manager
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Risk Services (part of PwC Advisory) is one of the fastest growing groups within PwC Singapore with over 500 professionals focused on key client agendas’ relating to Risk & Regulations and enabling confidence in Digital Disruption (includes transformation change, cyber, and, data & analytics).
The Marketing and Communications team focuses on the go-to-market strategies around client issues in key targeted segments to drive revenue growth. We work across all industries to act as the voice of the client and generate commercial leads through the use of insights, analytics and compelling storytelling.
We support our internal clients in deepening relationships and building trust with clients in the marketplace.
We’re looking for a Strategic Marketing Team Lead to build and execute on PwC Singapore’s go-to-market strategy that enables the commercial growth of our key business priorities. In close partnership with the Markets Leader & Risk Services Leader, this position will play a leading role to co-create and implement the Risk Services’ marketing and communications strategy that drives qualified leads and demand generation.
You will have a clear point of view for how marketing can proactively enable and achieve objectives, while demonstrating ROI. Core to the success of this position is the ability to collaborate and influence senior partners and stakeholders, whilst leading and developing up to two high-performing direct reports. You will also provide oversight on the strategic marketing done by autonomous operating units. The role sits within the Marketing & Communications team and reports to the Head of Markets. It is crucial that you thrive in a dynamic, people-centric and performance-based culture to be successful within our firm.
● Shape and lead the marketing and communications strategy for the Risk Services, aligning programs around priority go-to-market themes with the objective of positioning the PwC brand, building strong relationships with C-suite and driving long term business growth
● Partner closely with our Markets Leader and senior partners across the firm to help deliver high-valued opportunities through targeted marketing of key firm priorities
● Establish and maintain annual marketing calendar , and ensure full tracking and accountability against business and brand outcomes
● Work collaboratively with Business Development teams to evaluate the market, competition and program performance against business priorities to size new opportunities, assess client impact and make recommendations to optimise current programs
● Accountable for team of marketers, leading and supporting them in the development and execution of both long and short term strategic marketing plans, highly customised to meet key client segment needs while aligning to overall brand strategy
● Create unique opportunities and experiences for our key priority accounts and ensure that they are prioritised for core activations and campaigns
● Work with our Brand and Communications team to deliver a distinctive brand for PwC Singapore and drive a strong pipeline of content for proactive media and branding opportunities for our senior partners
● Be an effective and impactful conduit between our Global, Asia Pacific and firm wide marketing teams, as well as business units, to leverage campaigns, programs and content relevant for our target client segments
● Forecast, monitor and report progress of campaigns against marketing goals to inform future plans and activities on a periodic basis
● Be the subject matter expert in marketing strategy planning, aligning priorities to investments, building go-to-market value propositions and scale-up successful marketing initiatives
● Coach and enable direct reports and wider marketing & communication teams to deliver on corporate outcomes and personal successes
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or other relevant discipline
● At least 7-8 years in marketing, of which the majority of the experience is in B2B, preferably in professional services
● Minimum 4 years leading high performing teams toward achieving collective outcomes and deliverables, effectively managing change
● Experience with targeted account-based marketing and/or client relationship management
● Must be able to lead strategic conversations with diverse teams of people
● Agile and resourceful in seeking information in a highly matrixed environment, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering timely results in complex situations
● Intellectually curious and a strategic problem solver with strong work ethic and proven ability to consistently make sound judgments
● Enthusiastic about clients and markets, staying up-to-date on landscape changes and latest trends, understanding needs and challenges, and turning them into impactful marketing strategies and activations
● Broad understanding of Marketing disciplines ranging from advertising, digital marketing, events management, design and media production, PR, internal communications, content marketing, marketing automation, research and data analytics
● Confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail and ability to knit together disparate sources of information into a strong strategic narrative
● Strong collaborator and mentor with the ability to bring out the best in talent and effectively motivate and manage teams
● Proficiency in Salesforce is an advantage
● Fluent in professional English
● Experience defining and delivering successful marketing, brand and digital strategy aligned to commercial objectives
● Outcome-driven with solid commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and requirements but also solution-orientated
● Ability to demonstrate personal leadership and turn strategy into strong execution
● Strong executive presence with influencing, presentation and communication skills
● A flair for creativity and innovation with the confidence and resilience to put forward different concepts and ideas
● Self-driven with a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset to drive measurable change
● Strong tenacity, flexible and resourceful to clear roadblocks with maturity to interact with and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and across business lines, respect for diversity of opinions and styles
● Dedicated to supporting your team, colleagues and stakeholders as part of a high-performing function with a commitment to service excellence
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 200613195K