East Jobs Sales Admin Support Executive (coordinate/ Purchase Orders / Customer Service) Position at Search Personnel Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Sales Admin Support Executive (Coordinate/ Purchase Orders / Customer Service). For those of you who live in East - Others and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Search Personnel Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum degree of Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.500. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Search Personnel Pte Ltd|
|Position||Sales Admin Support Executive (coordinate/ Purchase Orders / Customer Service)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
- Position: Sales Admin Support Executive (Coordinate/ Purchase Orders / Customer Service)
- Location: Joo Chiat Road (EAST)
- Working hours: 5 days work week: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
- Salary (commensurate with experience): Up to $3,500 + Performance Bonus + 14 days Annual Leave
- Duration: Permanent
- Industry: RETAIL SALE OF COMPUTER HARDWARE
- Create purchase orders, invoices and packing lists and purchases.
- Monitor and report on inventory levels. Prepare sales reports.
- Control correspondence, design filing systems.
- Coordinate, monitor and follow-up with internal department/forwarders/carrier on incoming / outgoing shipping arrangement.
- Complete documentation for new customer/vendor registration.
- Check all submitted expenses adhere to the company expenses policy and dispensation.
- Verify all expense claims are within the HMRC guidelines.
- Ensure supporting GST documentation and receipts are submitted with the claim.
- Any other administrative duties as required.
- At least NITEC certification and above.
- Good in Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Got experience with Trading
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates in view of business communications.
Email your resume to Jane(at)searchpersonnel.com.sg or call me at 6398 5689 for more information.
Do visit ww.facebook.com/search.personnel for more job listings.
**We do not charge our candidates any referral fee nor bind them with any contract.**
Senior Consulting Manager (APAC)
EA No: 13C6684
Reg no.: R2197224
|Address||1 Tampines Central 5, #06-01 Search Personnel Pte Ltd, Singapore 529508|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Search Personnel is an established, leading and reputable recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
The thought behind Search Personnel is to deliver a specialized, high quality recruitment service.
With Search Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market. With a team of experienced recruitment consultants, we can exploit into years of local recruitment experience and expertise. This enables us to bring the best roles and the best candidates together.
Executive Search (Headhunting)
Payroll Processing Service
Temporary Staffing and Casual Workers
Foreign Recruitment (Overseas placements)
SME100 Awards 2020 - Singapore's Fast Moving Companies
Best Recruitment Portal – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2019
Best Staffing Firm –(Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Mid-Management Recruitment Firm – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Mid-management roles RM800 - RM1500 per month (Malaysia) – Gold in 2017 and Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Non-management roles under RM800 per month (Malaysia) – Silver in 2018
Best Executive Search Firm – (Malaysia) – Bronze Award in 2019 and 2020
Voted by our valued clients and the public, HR Vendors of the Year Awards is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of organizations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
We are not only providing recruitment services but also solutions to employers in talent management, from employee’s on-boarding, performance management, to retention.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Search Personnel Private Limited for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201320681K
- EA No.: 13C6684
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Specific Location: Changi Airfreight Centre
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in East 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of East 2023
- Sales Admin Support Executive (coordinate/ Purchase Orders / Customer Service) position job vacancies