Singapore Jobs Sales Associate / Luxury Industry / Central Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, RecruitPedia Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Sales Associate / Luxury industry / Central and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.500 - SGD 2.900 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||RecruitPedia Pte Ltd|
|Position||Sales Associate / Luxury Industry / Central|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.900|
Our client is a Retail industry. They are looking for Sales Associate to assist their team for the next phase of their business. They are located in Central.
- Accountable for the daily operations of the store
- Delivers exceptional customer service and maintains a good shopping environment in line with our brand identity
- Contacts existing and prospective customers to establish and nurture client relationships
- Keeps customers informed about new products, services, changes, etc.
- Identifies and addresses customer inquiries and concerns
- Implements sales strategies and actively participates in marketing events and promotional programs
- Conveys feedback gathered from in-store activities to store management
- Performs other assigned responsibilities
- Minimum Diploma in any relevant field
- Min 2 years of sales experience
- Prior working experience in luxury industry is a bonus.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R21103251 (Yeo Huey Cheen)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees