Singapore Jobs Sales Director / -(global Mnc) Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Sales Director / -(Global MNC). For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, RecruitPedia Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 10.000 - SGD 12.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
|Sales Director / -(global Mnc)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our client is a well-established MNC, market leader in the Oil & Gas industry. They are looking for a Sales Director assist their Sales team for the next phrase of their business. They are located in South – easily accessible.
This Sales Director would be responsible for :
- Develops plans to increase market share of all assigned product lines via communications with various stakeholders
- Responsible for qualifying projects, comparing competitive alternatives, and generating supply scopes with client for estimation and design
- Coordinates sales distribution by developing quotas and goals with representatives and distributors
- Seeks out and conducts research on potential projects using established sales channels and recommend the development of alternate sales channels
- Moves the process for major project pursuit developing sales strategies with inside sales and representative network.
- Engage in the negotiations of contracts for purchase w/ the legal staff (paralegals, etc.)
- Conducting commercial presentations
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with key purchasing influences
- Keeps company management updated of business conditions which may affect assigned product or markets
- Ensures that profit margins are maximized for the selected product
- Assigning of sales territories to independent sales representatives
- Works with marketing and promotion on advertising, review media, specials sales, and subsidiary rights
- Prepares monthly and yearly forecasts for the market region
- Bids the projects and prepares bidding strategy with the sales representative and works with the BU to prepare the bid numbers.
- Minimum degree in engineering, procurement or supply chain management or relevant studies
- Minimum 10 – 15 years of procurement experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical/ Chemical, Marine or Offshore Industries
- Prior experience in SAP is a bonus
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R2198636 (Oh Puey Xin)
|60 Paya Lebar Rd, Recruitpedia, Singapore 409051
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees