Singapore Jobs Sales Engineer [immediate/freshgraduate/$4300/electrical] Position at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Sales Engineer [Immediate/FreshGraduate/$4300/Electrical]. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.300. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
|Sales Engineer [immediate/freshgraduate/$4300/electrical]
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
Sales Engineer is responsible for service existing customers and increase sales by exploring all possible sales opportunities.
Operates in South-East Asia and our products are supplied from Europe, USA and Japan. Our customers include major semiconductor or electronics manufacturing factories, research and development centres, quality control departments and others.
Candidates can expect well structured training and diverse project exposure from the company that highly values employee contribution.
- Service existing customers and increase sales by exploring all possible sales opportunities
- Identify sales lead and explore business opportunities by contacting potential customers
- Work with in-house applications team to develop engineering solutions for customers
- Follow up proactively with ongoing sales activities to ensure secured orders and service excellence.
- Other related matters as assigned by Sales Management
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineer or any relevant technical discipline
- 1 – 2 years of sales working experience
- Fresh Graduates are welcome as training will be provided
- Interested applicants, please send your resume to [email protected] with your current and expected salary.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ayden Lee Boon Ong
Direct Line: +65 6697 7807
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R2095112
|1 Scotts Rd, #18-08 Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd, Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,00 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,00 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
Adecco is Singapore’s leading HR solutions partner. For more than 34 years, Adecco provides a comprehensive array of HR solutions and consulting services which includes mid to staff level talent acquisition, contract recruitment, outsourcing, field sales and marketing as well as payroll services. Our teams are specialized in accounting & finance, administration, banking, engineering, healthcare & life sciences, human resources, IT&T, retail & events, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics and other corporate functions.
Speak with an Adecco consultant to find out how we may be able to help you in your career and life goals.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 198500164K
- EA No.: 91C2918
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore River