Singapore Jobs Sales Executive (food Services) Position at Field Catering & Supplies Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Sales Executive (Food Services) in our business office, Field Catering & Supplies Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Field Catering & Supplies Pte Ltd|
|Position||Sales Executive (food Services)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Sales and development in Food Services / HORECA (i.e. Café, Restaurants, Bars, Hotels etc)
- Identify and source for new customer accounts and business opportunities by canvassing, door to door sales and/or cold calling
- Opening of new accounts
- Prepare quotes and proposals for customers
- Follow up on potential customers
- Build and maintain good working relationships with potential and existing customers, by providing excellent customer service
- Conduct regular customer visits to understand customers’ needs and to improve customer retention and relationship
- Work with Brand & Marketing Team to coordinate promotions, sales launch, product merchandising
- Creation of sales action plans to drive sales and marketing goals.
- Set and achieve monthly / yearly sales targets (individual and team targets)
- Generate and analyze sales reports
- Manage & monitor customers’ payment
- Other ad-hoc jobs as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Food Services / FMCG industry
- Must have existing connections with Food Services / HORECA sectors
- Aggressive & sales-driven
- Basic PC knowledge & Microsoft Office
- Individuals with driver’s license / own vehicle will be advantageous
We are expanding our sales team!
|Address||28 Senoko S Rd, Field Catering & Supplies Pte Ltd, Singapura 758090|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a well established company in the Singapore food and beverage industry. Since our formation in 1986, the company has been involved in the production, marketing and distribution of quality beverages and snacks in both domestic and international markets, with more than 14 brands under its wing. The strong product mix offers purchasing convenience to its valued customers. The range is being expanded to meet consumer needs. The company is also actively researching and developing innovative products to satisfy the changing demands and preferences of an increasingly affluent population.
Our company has established a distribution network for its products, covering all the major supermarket chains, hypermarkets, convenience stores, petrol stations, general retail trades, on-premises outlets and institutional customers.
So, Come & Join our expanding family !!
You will get to work with international brands from around the world and also home-grown brands such as Polar. You will also have a chance to be part of the R&D process for new products!
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 199401172Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Monday - Friday (8.30am to 5.50pm) & Alternate Saturday (8.30am to 12.50pm)