Singapore Jobs Sales Executive (laboratory/medical) Position at Ajj Healthcare Management Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Sales Executive (Laboratory/Medical) in our business office, Ajj Healthcare Management Pte. Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Ajj Healthcare Management Pte. Ltd.
|Sales Executive (laboratory/medical)
|Type of Work
We are looking for Sales Executive/ Assistant Sales Manager/ Sales Manager
- Work under the supervision of the Division Sales Leader to deliver the sales target and other business goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Work with Division Sales Leader to consistently build strong customer demand and preference for the products and services including building Key Opinion Leaders in respective accounts.
- Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, conduct sales presentations, understanding business needs, develop proposals, and sales closure.
- Promotes and sells medical products, clinical and research products, laboratory instruments and many more.
- Drives advocacy for company products by ensuring up-to-date knowledge of both product and clinical evidence to hospital customers, and by providing the necessary clinical support in the respective accounts.
- Proactively keeping up to date on product knowledge and market trend by participating in educational opportunities offered by the company or other appropriate channels.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and providing high-quality service.
- Responsible for keeping commitments promptly and resolving issues promptly.
- Monitors and reports on any marketing information and competitor sales and product strategies.
- Participates in all trade shows, conferences, and other projects as determined by the Division Sales Leader.
- Conducts all business activities according to applicable rules and regulations and observe all company policy and procedures to ensure meeting ethical standards and compliance obligations.
- Accepting non-experience
- Relevant degree qualifications in related disciplines e.g. Life Science, Bio-Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity or experience with health informatics would be preferred.
- An understanding of healthcare data governance, data acquisition and data management would be an advantage.
- Experience in laboratory product sales would be an advantages
- Training will be provided
- AJJ website
- OEL website
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AJJ Healthcare Management Private Limited (“AJJ”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary ofOEL (Holdings) Limited (SGX:584), and under the same values of “Fairness”, “Transparency”, “Professional” and “Integrity”, strives to create a brand of its own.
AJJ’s product portfolio consists of high-tech, medical products, laboratory products, dental products and veterinary products. AJJ is also customer-focused and seeks to bring the business to greater heights with its excellent services. With the attention on such key focus areas, AJJ aims to achieve the strategic goal of building a Pan-Asian, high-tech, Healthcare company, which includes establishing a medical manufacturing plant and inventory base for medical products in Singapore.
AJJ has obtained ISO 13485:2016, SS 620:2016 GDPMDS Certification, importer license, and wholesaler license, which certifies that AJJ has met the requirements set out by the Health Sciences Authority (“HSA"), Singapore, ensuring the safety, quality, and performance of the medical products in AJJ’s portfolio. In addition, the team consists of innovative and driven individuals.
With a focus continuously on the provision of high-tech and eco-friendly products, AJJ will continue to care for and serve the needs of the community in the medical industry
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201531723M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)