West Jobs Sales Executive – *nk Position at MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Sales Executive - *NK. For candidates who reside in West and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at MCI Career Services Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||MCI Career Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Sales Executive - *nk|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
- Salary ranges from $3,00 – $4,00
- Mon – Fri | 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Location at Penjuru Lane
- Company Transport provided at MRT Jurong East | CCK | Bishan | Serangoon |
- Daily Lunch provided
- Maintains and develop existing client accounts, making regular visits to potential customers.
- Attend to sales enquires, sourcing and providing quotations.
- Order processing, liaise and coordinating with customers to meet timely delivery schedules.
- Provide professional sales support, technical information and guidance to customers.
- Working with various departments to ensure timely shipments and efficient deliveries.
- Explore new business opportunities, identify prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Achieve individual sales performance target.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits, and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Words format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by the company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
KONG MIN WEI (NOAH)
Registration Number: R23113861
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
EA License No: 06C2859
|Address||8 Jurong Town Hall Rd, #25-03 MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, Singapore 609434|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With over 100 professional employees, our dedicated consultants who are equipped with capabilities to hire both technical and functions roles across wide spectrum of industries have been managing over 2,500 monthly advertisement and successfully matched 9,00 over job placement yearly. We are here to connect, understand, source and deliver to meet your needs.We have 3 subsidiaries; our companies strive to provide support to people and organizations in realizing their true potential that would enhance businesses with the right individual. We believe that we will only provide you with the best services because we are not here just to help but also make companies interesting!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200701947W
- EA No.: 06C2859
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days