Singapore Jobs Sales Manager [mechanical / Electrical] Position at The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Sales Manager [Mechanical / Electrical]. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 6.000 - SGD 9.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd|
|Position||Sales Manager [mechanical / Electrical]|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 9.000|
- 5 Days
- 9am – 6pm
- $600 – $900 + Commission + Phone Allowance
- Potong Pasir
Interested applicants can also send your resume to 83208165 (Jennifer) and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
- Mainly focus on sales strategy planning and business development to meet or exceed given Annual Sales target.
- Support technical queries from external (e.g. end users, consultants, and partners)
- Work closely with Solution team in articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical
- users in the form of presentation or bid proposal and clarifications.
- Work with Solution team in solution design and produce guide specifications support to consultants, integrators, and customers.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs including conducting of cost and solution analysis to ensure competitiveness of bid response.
- Develop opportunities from assigned industries and customer segments
- Act as single point of contact to the assigned customers account and manage the customers’ requirements and feedbacks to ensure satisfactory level
- Coordinate with solution team and project team to deliver project in timely, satisfactorily and quality manner and
- ensuring project delivery is delivered in compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements
- Resolve issues in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and project objectives.
- Identify customer’s needs and sales opportunities from the leads received, and to help future growth through value added engineering.
- Develop and maintain close relationship with customers.
- Bi-weekly update of Sales CRM, sales gap and forecast report
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in Data Centre / Engineering & Building Services Industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio, and Project.
- Read architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of building services such as electrical, fire, and mechanical system.
- Understanding of enterprise infrastructure control systems and network communications technology – Internet, Intranet, VPN, TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc. will be a plus.
- Driving license and have own vehicle.
|Address||3 Shenton Way, #09-09 The Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd., 09A, Singapore 068805|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Here at The Supreme HR Advisory, we pride ourselves on being a vibrant recruitment firm with strong Southeast Asia standing. We believe in customizing our services to your unique needs. We are dedicated, enthusiastic and we take innovative approaches in customizing our services. Our depth of experience enables us to understand each industry’s challenges and provide expert advice on hiring requirements. Our goal is to leverage on our local knowledge and global expertise to deliver high-quality candidates specifically matched to the requirements of each of our client.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201426535W
- EA No.: 14C7279
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days