Singapore Jobs Sales – Retail Channel Partner Manager, Singapore Position at Apple South Asia Pte Ltd (Corporate)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, we Apple South Asia Pte Ltd (Corporate), are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as sales - retail channel partner manager, singapore and dedicated to work in which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Apple South Asia Pte Ltd (Corporate)
|Sales - Retail Channel Partner Manager, Singapore
|Type of Work
- At least 8-10 years of professional experience in channel management or relevant account management experience.
- Able to scale interaction at Executive levels within the account on strategic matters. Also has latitude to interface all the way to the store level on tactical elements.
- Demonstrated consultative experience and developing channel growth strategies with partners where you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while building sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future.
- Demonstrated ability to connect and influence key stakeholders, and drive business objectives through key relationships.
- Aggressive focus on goals and continuous improvement.
- Possess extraordinary presentation and communication skills.
- A team player who enjoys a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate.
- Genuine passion excitement for Apple’ products.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability, Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Conflict Management, Leadership, Planning and Organising, Change Management, Performance Analysis
-Establish and lead close working relationship with the senior stakeholders of retail partners, distributors and online partners, to develop their sales efficiency and maximise the sales of Apple products to end-users. -Demonstrate a deep understanding of market trends and the Singapore retail channel and develop comprehensive account plans that both align with our partners’ strategies and expand Apple’s footprint. -Act as a professional business personnel to develop and manage a reliable forecast and ensure the disciplined use of Apple sales forecasting tools and processes. -Plan and agree with Channel Partners on quarterly marketing and in-store activities, responsibilities and weekly sell through targets and hold regular performance and planning reviews with Channel Partners. -Work closely with Reseller Operations to forecast and influence product supply to meet and exceed sales forecasts. -Analyse the strength and weaknesses of our current POS and be able to develop a strategy to address issues of coverage or quality (or both). -Implement planogram programs with in-store managers, as prescribed by Apple. -Work with the Apple training team to ensure that the virtual team sales staffs are of the highest standard and quality. -Understand the market and stores on a deep level, spending time in doors and sharing insights to management. -Always represent the Apple brand to the highest level.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, as well as with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music and Apple Pay. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it.
Every new product we invent, service we create or store we open is the result of people working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That happens here because every one of us strives toward a common goal — creating the best customer experiences. So bring your passion, courage, and original thinking and get ready to share it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 198903166R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Weekdays–Saturday–Sunday