Bukit Merah Jobs Sales Support Admin Officer Position at Tycoon Asia Pacific (Singapore) Pte. Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bukit Merah and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.200 - SGD 3.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Tycoon Asia Pacific (Singapore) Pte. Limited|
|Position||Sales Support Admin Officer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- Verify and endorse purchase orders and process sales orders
- Issue Delivery Order & Invoice
- Collect cash and cheques and maintain daily sales register file, bank in matter and deal with Finance in HK and etc
- Local purchase for re-sale, payment request, follow up payment and etc
- Support day to day operations of the Sales & Admin Department
- Administration duties such as general filing, logistics documentations & shipments arrangement with local & overseas forwarders
- Perform other related duties as required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administration and sales coordination
- Knowledge & experience in logistics documentations & shipments arrangement with local & overseas forwarders is added advantages
- Strategic thinking, proactive, self-motivated, creative and be a team player
- Good interpersonal skills and meticulous
- Good attention to details and organizing skills
- Proficient in verbal and written in English and Chinese to be able to process sales orders and interact with Chinese speaking customers effectively
- 5 days work week, medical and insurance benefits
- Performance Bonus, good career progression
- Attractive salary package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Company is a Hong Kong listed company which has over 2,300 distribution points in the city, including Mannings, Watsons, Sasa, CR Care, 7-eleven, PARKnSHOP and Beijing Tong Ren Tang etc. We are also the agent for a notable number of reputable proprietary Chinese medicine brands and internationally-renowned maternal and child products. The Company is one of the three major distributors in the PCM distribution market in Hong Kong.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 201718189M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Annual & Medical Leave, Insurance & Medical Benefits, 5 days work week., Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Bukit Merah 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies in the city of Bukit Merah 2023
- Sales Support Admin Officer position job vacancies