Serangoon Jobs Secondary Year 6 Teacher (english & Humanities) Position at Australian International School Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Australian International School Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Serangoon and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Secondary Year 6 Teacher (English & Humanities) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 5.700 - SGD 11.000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Australian International School Pte Ltd|
|Position||Secondary Year 6 Teacher (english & Humanities)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.690|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 10.670|
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
An exciting opportunity for a Secondary Year 6 Teacher (English & Humanities) has opened in AIS. If you are someone who is driven in making a positive difference and with passion for growth and development, this role is meant for you!
- IBDP/IGCSE and/or HSC experience preferred, but not essential
- Experience in an International School environment would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking and time management
- Ability to work as a part of a team and an interest in participating in the wider school community
- A minimum four year recognised teaching qualification including a Bachelor’s Degree and Postgraduate Teaching Diploma / University Qualification or a Bachelor of Education
- A minimum of 3 years Full Time teaching experience in a recognised educational institution ideal, however graduates may be considered
Further information about this position is available in the job description found in the AIS website at https://ww.ais.com.sg/work-for-us-positions-vacant/
Applicants are required to read the job description for the role prior to applying and submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae and a duly completed copy of the School’s Job Application Form (downloadable from the school’s website) to the email address specified on the website. Kindly ensure that the position title is clearly specified in the job application form.
Only applications submitted using the school’s job application form will be considered.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Australian International School (AIS), a part of the Cognita group of schools, strives to be a globally recognised centre for excellence, where our students consistently exceed expectations and are committed to addressing the needs of the world. Guided by our values of Respect, Opportunity and Achievement, our students are globally focused yet distinctly Australian. AIS is a co-educational international school for students from Infant (age 2 months) to Pre University (age 18+) with a current enrollment of 2600 students.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 199204405H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 1 Lorong Chuan