Singapore Jobs Senior Account Manager Position at Verisk
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Account Manager in our business office, Verisk.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Account Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Wood Mackenzie are the global research, analytics, and consultancy business powering the natural resources industry. For 50 years, we have been providing the quality data, analytics, and insights our customers rely on to inspire their decision making.
Our dedicated oil, gas & LNG, power & renewables, chemicals, metals & mining sector teams are located around the world and deliver a variety of projects based on our assessment and valuation of thousands of individual assets, companies, and economic indicators such as market supply, demand, and price trends.
We have over 1,900 employees in 30 locations, serving customers in nearly 80 countries. Together, we inspire and innovate the markets we serve – providing invaluable intelligence to help our customers overcome the toughest challenges, and make strategic decisions that will, ultimately, accelerate the world’s transition to a more sustainable future.
Wood Mackenzie brand video
Wood Mackenzie is looking for an enthusiastic, tenacious and ambitious Senior Account Manager to take responsibility for developing our strategic client relationships in Indonesia and other parts of South East Asia and delivering commercial success. It is an exciting time to join WoodMac as a Senior Account Manager – as we develop our next generation, data analysis & visualization platform, utilized by our corporate customers to drive billion-dollar decisions. Our Senior Account Managers will play a pivotal role in supporting the growth of this new platform and delivering organisational success.
An accomplished Senior Account Manager at Wood Mackenzie gains a deep understanding of our clients, their needs and ensures they extract highest value from Wood Mackenzie’s research. If this sounds like you, if you have experience selling complex data products and thrive on the challenges and satisfaction of winning, and if you want to work for a company that has a significant and growing impact in the world, we want to hear from you!
About the Role
The Account Management team is a key driver for sales execution and performance across existing and new accounts. You will be instrumental for the achievement of sales targets as well as the effective use of resources to achieve targets. Your client portfolio will include a diverse set of customers in key Wood Mackenzie markets. This is your opportunity to truly partner with the firm’s critical clients.
Your role will focus on retaining clients through a variety of mechanisms, including face-to-face meetings, phone conversations and utilising web-based solutions. You will excel at recognising up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within these accounts from both a research and consulting perspective and partner with the wider regional portfolio teams to realise these opportunities. You will also coach and upskill more junior members of the team, sharing your knowledge and experience of best practice.
- Develop a comprehensive portfolio plan considering macro & micro economic factors that could impact the customer buying cycle
- Pro-actively manage and maximise the commercial growth of the portfolio to aligned with regional priorities
- Successfully identify customers amongst the portfolio that present the best opportunity for growth through cross-sell and up-sell
- Represents Wood Mackenzie at conferences and professional organizations to expand brand recognition and promote business development activities
- Effective client engagement and understanding of critical client business growth potential and how the Wood Mackenzie suite of products supports the client’s growth
- Present continuous feedback to the business of how to improve our service to customers inside of assigned portfolio as well as gathering relevant competitive intelligence
- Support new product and service development launches
- Be the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders and the voice of Wood Mackenzie to the customer
- Effective partnering with the broader organization to include marketing, training, client services, research and consulting.
- Effectively manage the business pipeline to ensure accurate salesforce forecasting
- Coach and mentor the team and support them to achieve objectives
- Have significant experience in client facing or Account Management role
- Have an extensive commercial track record in developing clients and establishing a trusted advisor relationship
- Be a self-motivated and energetic individual, a successful negotiator and results-oriented
- Demonstrate outstanding judgment in resource utilisation and optimisation
- Be passionate about growing the business and have a genuine interest in developing and growing themselves
- Have an intellectual curiosity about how data and analysis, solves critical business issues
- Show effective organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage own workload effectively
- Previous experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce would be an advantage.
Wood Mackenzie is the global leader in data, analysis and consulting across the energy, chemicals, metals, mining, power and renewables sectors.
Founded in 1973, our success has always been underpinned by the simple principle of providing trusted research and advice that makes a difference to our customers. Today we have over 2,00 customers ranging from the largest global energy companies and financial institutions to governments as well as smaller market specialists.
Our teams are located around the world. This enables us to stay closely connected with customers and the markets and sectors we cover. Collectively this allows us to offer a compelling combination of global commodity analysis with detailed local market knowledge.
We are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment that encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging. We are committed to creating a workplace that works for you and encourage everyone to get involved in our Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion, and Community Engagement initiatives. We actively support flexible working and are happy to consider alternative work patterns, taking into account your needs and the needs of the team or division that you are looking to join.
Hear what our team has to say about working with us:
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.