Downtown Core Jobs Senior Admin Executive Position at Roadget Business PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Downtown Core and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Roadget Business PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Senior Admin Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- To perform the full spectrum of coordination and administrative duties, including invoicing, data entry, documents filling, overseeing of goods flow, etc.
- Efficient document management such as printing and filing of the documents
- Assist with day to day operations of the office, monitoring of office supplies
- Handle accounts payable function, process payments to suppliers and handle suppliers’ inquiries for any payment related matters
- Assist the Manager/Director in working out the quantities for variations and progress claims.
- Coordinating with site personnel for updates regarding the work in progress and updating the client
- Responsible for scheduling internal/external engagements, arranging virtual meetings/conference calls, and managing calendars.
- Make travel arrangements, including itinerary/logistics preparation for overseas trips and completing post-trip claims.
- Coordinate and manage external vendors, support logistics preparation and assist in the execution of team’s engagement events/initiatives.
- Run personal errands and assist on personal projects for the managers/directors.
- Receptionist support – Answer telephone calls and take down messages carefully when the needs arise.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors cheerfully.
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- At least 5 years of corporate secretarial experience, preferably as an Administrative to a senior executive.
- Possess experience in managing international travel arrangements.
- Good ability to take reasonable and accurate notes for meetings.
- Proficient with MS office to assist in presentations and reports.
- Meticulous. Able to interpret complex situations/document, follow through and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent Discretion and confidentiality.
- Young and dynamics workplace
- Modern office environment
- Fashion industry
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, SHEIN is a leading brand platform for global fast fashion E-commerce, with operations in Guangzhou, Singapore and Los Angeles, along with other key markets. SHEIN reaches consumers across more than 150 countries and regions around the world.
We place a premium on choice, delivering more than 6,00 new fashion, beauty and lifestyle products daily with more than 600,00 items available. Our mission is to help people express their individuality through the latest trends that are accessible and affordable. To learn more about SHEIN, follow us at shein.com, instagram.com/sheinofficial and youtube.com/shein.
- Industry: Textiles/Garment
- Registration No.: 201939698G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Downtown Core 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Downtown Core 2023
- Senior Admin Executive position job vacancies