Singapore Jobs Senior Assistant Director/deputy Director, Planning And Operations Unit Position at Ministry of Education
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Assistant Director/Deputy Director, Planning and Operations Unit. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Ministry of Education, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Environmental with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Ministry of Education
|Senior Assistant Director/deputy Director, Planning And Operations Unit
|Type of Work
What the role is
As Senior Assistant Director/Deputy Director (Planning and Operations Unit) in the Infrastructure and Facility Services Division, you will lead a team of policy staffers and operations planners to work with various stakeholders to provide direction, maintain oversight and drive the implementation of safety, security and emergency preparedness policies, standards and culture in mainstream schools, Special Education (SPED) schools and Institutes of Higher Learning so as to ensure a safe and learning environment for students and staff.
What you will be working on
• Plan and formulate strategies to ensure MOE’s readiness in supporting Whole of Government assigned roles in peacetime and National Emergency, including developing and reviewing of MOE’s emergency plans, standard operating procedures and guidelines
• Support the Branch in its HQ Secretariat function in organising and participating in key MOE Emergency Preparedness meetings and activities
• Conduct briefings to internal and external stakeholders, and work with MOE HQ divisions to build and maintain required operational readiness
• Liaise with other government agencies, conduct research and monitor emergency incidents/situations in the region and beyond to provide trending and early warning of the emergence of emergency situation in the education landscape
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to keep them updated on developments and threats in the environment, and provide guidance in their development and execution of emergency plans where necessary
• Support the conduct of emergency exercises to validate the readiness of MOE HQ and educational institutions
What we are looking for
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in strategic planning, emergency planning and operations coordination, emergency exercise design and conduct that involves multiple stakeholders
• Preferably possess good foundational knowledge and working experience with the various inter-ministry emergency related entities
• Past experience in policy formulation, uniform/instructional or school leadership experience would be an advantage
• Highly-driven, organised, able to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders concurrently
• Comfortable with change, ambiguity and complexity
• Ability to collaborate and provide effective leadership to the team to achieve optimal results
• Strong writing and presentation skills
|1 N Buona Vista Dr, Ministry of Education, Singapore 138675
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"The mission of the Education Service is to mould the future of the nation, by moulding the people who will determine the future of the nation. The Service will provide our children with a balanced and well-rounded education, develop them to their full potential, and nurture them into good citizens, conscious of their responsibilities to family, society and country."
The Ministry of Education of Singapore believes that every teacher will play a pivotal role in realising the Ministrys vision for meeting the challenge of the future which is encapsulated in four words:
THINKING SCHOOLS, LEARNING NATION
- As a teacher, you will be called upon to offer inspiration and encouragement to your students.
- You will set the learning environment in the schools and facilitate creative thinking and independent learning in your students, primarily through harnessing information technology.
- You also have the opportunity to develop your students potential to the fullest and shape their lives.
So, why not rise to the challenge and teach?
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: T08GA0012J
- Average Processing Time: 30 days