Kallang Jobs Senior Assistant Director, Planning And Development Position at Tripartite Alliance Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Tripartite Alliance Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kallang and surrounding areas as senior assistant director, planning and development with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 7.600 - SGD 12.000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Tripartite Alliance Limited
|Senior Assistant Director, Planning And Development
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
To guide and oversee 2 teams in overall corporate & strategy development, corporate governance, work planning exercises, budget allocation and business performance monitoring, board secretariat, programme development & review and fund & programme management & administration for the WSH Council Office to sustain or improve organisation performance.
Be part of the team to:
(a) Lead team in overall corporate & strategy development, corporate governance, work planning exercises, budget allocation, business performance monitoring and board secretariat services to sustain optimal business performance. Specifically,
- Champion long term cross-sector strategies such as WSH 2028 and specific initiatives
- Oversee corporate governance and track organisation performance
- Lead corporate development and change management to ensure employees are able to perform their role to the highest standard and meet the future needs of WSH Council
- Manage strategic partnerships and collaborations locally to proliferate influence and internationally to position WSH Council as renown organisation in promoting WSH
(b) Guide team in evaluating the need, recommend, test and develop ideas for both new nation-wide programmes and existing Council programmes in order to address gaps in the industry and to remain relevant to industry needs and growth in WSH performance. Specifically,
- Provide guidance and sponsor idea developments for new nation-wide programmes/ process/ products to address gaps in the industry;
- Guide the evaluation of existing programmes/ process/ products to ensure that they meet intended review objectives and remain relevant to industry needs; and
- Lead the implementation of design thinking framework for the organisation.
(c) Supervise team in funds administering and programme management and deliver excellent customer service and support. Specifically,
- Oversee process development and maintenance for funds and programme administration;
- Responsible to establish and maintain governance for funds and programme administration; and
- Identify and review performance indicators that optimise or improves of work processes and derivation of business intelligence.
- A tertiary qualification
- More than 10 years of experience, of which at least 3 years in management position
- Experience in working for public agencies is an advantage
- Wide ranging experiences in strategy and planning, project management and problem solving
- Knowledge on workplace safety and health is a bonus
- Good people development and management skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Able to work under tight timeline
Kindly state your expected salary in your resume. The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tripartite Alliance Limited was incorporated in March 2016 and is jointly established and owned by the tripartite partners — Ministry of Manpower (MOM), the National Trades Unions Congress (NTUC) and the Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF). Under the stewardship of TAL Chairman, Mr Stephen Lee and the Board of Directors, TAL aims to cement the spirit of Singapore Tripartism, bringing together the resources and expertise of the tripartite partners to build progressive workplaces.
TAL currently comprises three agencies:
Tripartite Alliance for Employment Dispute Management (TADM). Established in April 2017, TADM helps employees and employers manage disputes amicably through advisory and mediation services.https://ww.tal.sg/tadm
Tripartite Alliance for Fair & Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP). Established in May 2006, TAFEP promotes the adoption of fair, responsible and progressive employment practices among employers, employees and the general public.https://ww.tal.sg/tafep
Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC). Established in April 2008, WSHC works closely with MOM, government agencies, various industry sectors, unions, and professional associations to develop strategies and programmes to raise WSH standards in Singapore.https://ww.tal.sg/wshc
Together as one tripartite alliance, the three agencies work towards a unified vision of 'Progressive workplaces. Harmonious work relations'.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201606688Z
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Kallang 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Kallang 2023
- Senior Assistant Director, Planning And Development position job vacancies