Singapore Jobs Senior Associate/ Assistant Manager, Changi East T5 Specialised Systems (autonom Position at Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as senior associate/ assistant manager, changi east t5 specialised systems (autonom with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Mechanical.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
|Senior Associate/ Assistant Manager, Changi East T5 Specialised Systems (autonom
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Senior Associate/ Assistant Manager, Changi East T5 Specialised Systems (Autonomous Vehicle) (5644)
The T5 Planning innovation team drives game changing automation and sustainability projects to improve manpower productivity and to reduce the carbon footprint of Changi Airport’s future Terminal 5. As part of the team, you will have first-hand involvement in delivering meaningful transformation within the aviation industry, with a focus on planning, development and testing of innovative technologies, such as autonomous vehicles, robotics and data management systems.
For this role, you will be directly involved in driving the development and implementation of Autonomous vehicles (AVs) in Changi Airport. This is a project management role which requires you to acquire in depth knowledge of the latest cutting-edge AV technology and to assist the project lead in developing, trialing and planning for integration of AVs in the intended operational environment. You will work closely with AV technology solution partners and be expected to be hands-on in conducting live operational trials and for eventual system implementation. To deliver excellence, you are also required to work closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to understand the existing work processes and pain points as well as opportunities for optimisation and process redesign.
Beyond the technical and operational areas of focus, you will be involved in business development including supporting the development of transformation strategies, crafting business models as well as product and intellectual property management. You will also have the opportunity to be cross deployed across to other innovation projects within the team to broaden your exposure. Overall, you will develop a holistic set of skills to enable you to effectively drive innovation and transformation.
- Possess an engineering degree with strong interest in AV technology, and preferably robotics, artificial intelligence, operations research and application development
- Good design thinking and project management skills, with strong analytical ability
- Enjoys problem-solving and challenging status quo
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interface stakeholders at different levels
- Highly motivated, resourceful, adaptable, and able to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Team player with strong collaborative spirit, willingness to learn and be hands-on
- Knowledge of IT system architecture and cybersecurity will be advantageous
- Candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply
- This is a 3 year contract position
|60 Airport Blvd., Terminal 2 Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 046-037, Singapore
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 200910817N
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees