Singapore Jobs Senior Associate / Assistant Manager, Quality Service Mgmt (community Engagement Position at Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Associate / Assistant Manager, Quality Service Mgmt (Community Engagement with full time working hours for our company office, Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Associate / Assistant Manager, Quality Service Mgmt (Community Engagement.
|Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
|Senior Associate / Assistant Manager, Quality Service Mgmt (community Engagement
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Senior Associate / Assistant Manager, Quality Service Management (Community Engagement and Culture Building), Airport Operations Management
If you have experience in the areas of quality service management, communications, community engagement or culture building, plus a heart for forging meaningful relationships and building community, join us as a member of Changi Airport Group’s Quality Service Management (QSM) team!
The QSM team is the custodian of the One Changi community – comprising some 200 airport partners and 50,00 airport staff – working as one towards the collective mission of upholding excellent service standards which underpin Changi’s status as the best airport in the world.
Within the team, there will be opportunities to undertake varied roles and work on projects dynamically across the areas of internal communications and community engagement, awards and incentives, learning and development, and service process management.
- Work with partners to administer awards and appreciation initiatives to recognize and encourage airport staff to deliver service excellence.
- Organize and execute awards, appreciation and engagement events/campaigns to recognize and celebrate exemplary work and contributions of airport staff, as well as to build a sense of community belonging.
- Contribute to the development of strategies and initiatives to build and maintain a highly engaged community, including community leaders.
- Contribute to the planning and production of internal communications content for seasonal campaigns, including videos and articles for the purpose of culture building, staff engagement, awareness and education.
- Support learning and development efforts by undertaking the planning and execution of seasonal and thematic learning programmes for airport staff, with guidance and supervision from managers.
- Work with operational line units to ensure airport-wide initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to the airport community and stakeholders.
Experience and skills
- Good Degree in any discipline.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in any of these areas would be advantageous: quality service management, communications, community engagement or culture building.
- Energetic and positive disposition, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
|60 Airport Blvd., Terminal 2 Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 046-037, Singapore
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 200910817N
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees