Outram Jobs Senior / Associate Executive Position at Singapore General Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Singapore General Hospital is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Outram and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior / associate executive and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Singapore General Hospital|
|Position||Senior / Associate Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Senior / Associate Executive will provide coordination support for the implementation of Partners Buddy, a new cluster-wide initiative to bridge patient care across the continuum and strengthen SingHealth-GP collaboration through a harmonised platform. Partners Buddy is an electronic referral portal which focuses on establishing a seamless referral process by empowering GPs to refer patients to SingHealth SOCs and for SOC specialists to reply to referring GPs and refer clinically stable patients back to the referring GPs.
Your job responsibilities includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provide on-site training at the GP clinics to guide the GPs and their clinic assistants on the use of all Partners Buddy functionalities
- Coordinate with the IT support team in troubleshooting issues encountered by the GPs and the clinic assistants
- Work with the Executive in maintaining Partners Buddy and coordinating change requests and issues reporting to the IHIS team
- Assist with data entry and verification of key referral information i.e. clinic and doctor information & ensure accuracy of the records.
- Diploma holder with minimum 2years of working experience
- IT savvy and proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Prior experience in office administration will be valuable
- Experience in healthcare would be an added advantage
- Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19
|Address||Outram Rd, Singapore General Hospital, Singapura 169608|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Singapore General Hospital is Singapore's largest flagship tertiary hospital with an 10,00-strong multi-generation diversified workforce and a rich 190 years history. Every year, the SGH Campus caters to over 1 million patients, providing advanced medical care under its 36 clinical specialties.
As an academic hospital, SGH plays a key role in nurturing doctors, nurses and allied health professionals and is committed to innovative translational and clinical research to provide the best care and outcomes to patients.
We offer a challenging, family-friendly and conducive work environment with enormous scope and opportunities to meet your career aspirations, advancement and personal development.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 198703907Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts), Leave benefits, 42 hours