Singapore Jobs Senior Associate / Junior Partner Technology Media Telecommunications Practice Position at Rajah & Tann Asia
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Rajah & Tann Asia is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior associate / junior partner technology media telecommunications practice for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Rajah & Tann Asia|
|Position||Senior Associate / Junior Partner Technology Media Telecommunications Practice|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Rajah & Tann Singapore is a member firm of Rajah & Tann Asia, one of the largest regional networks comprising award winning law firms with offices in 10 countries. Individually, each firm offers the highest standards of service to locally based clients. Collectively, we handle the most complex regional and cross border deals.
With over 800 fee earners in the region working towards one shared goal of giving our clients the home advantage, we are the Lawyers Who Know Asia.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to hire Singapore-qualified Senior Associates and Junior Partners to join our rapidly expanding Technology, Media & Telecommunications (“TMT”) transactional practice in our Singapore office. The ideal candidate will have worked in a well-established law firm focusing on a range of Information Technology (“IT”), data, privacy, telecommunications, media, and cybersecurity work. Corporate commercial lawyers with no prior TMT experience are welcome to apply as specialist TMT training will be provided to suitable candidates who have strong transactional drafting and matter management experience.
The Partners in this practice are highly specialised in this area and lead the market with their expertise, ingenuity, and problem-solving acuity. They have a penchant for conceptualising new legal services in this area, and which have proven to be of immense value to organisations as they navigate the digital economy. The practice is one of the most established and respected practices in its field in the Asia Pacific region and the team has garnered numerous accolades over the years.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team and will work closely with senior members of the team to either lead or second-chair large and complex projects for clients from all sectors and industries.
The Role Will Involve
- Providing the full spectrum of data protection and cybersecurity related services including privacy & data protection advisory; data protection law compliance audit and consultancy; assistance in investigations by the Personal Data Protection Commission; data licensing and commercialisation; etc.
- Assisting clients in the FinTech sector on navigating the licensing and regulatory landscape; application of new FinTech SOP processes; conducting due diligence on new start-ups; and facilitating and preparing for presentations with regulators to assess funding and product showcase.
- Regularly engaging with regional telecommunications regulators on regulatory compliance matters.
- Providing legal advisory in the areas of IT procurement; IT regulatory and Digital Media procurement and regulatory.
The list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for the performance of this job, and therefore, may also include the undertaking of additional tasks as required.
Key Skills and Experience
· Singapore qualified lawyer with at least 5 years post-qualification experience.
· Experience in data protection, cybersecurity, technology, or other related areas of practice.
· Strong interest in legal aspects of technology related work.
· Good grounding in legal knowledge, research capabilities and drafting skills.
· Ability to think laterally, possesses initiative, drive, and commercial acumen.
· Works well in a team as well as independently.
If you possess the necessary skills and experience, please apply with your updated CV, educational certificates and transcripts to **@rajahtann.com.
|Address||9 Straits View #06-07 Marina One West Tower, Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP, Singapore 018937|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.