Singapore Jobs Senior Associate, Seletar Airport Planning (commercial & Leasing) (6050) Position at Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of senior associate, seletar airport planning (commercial & leasing) (6050) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
|Senior Associate, Seletar Airport Planning (commercial & Leasing) (6050)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
We are looking for motivated individuals to help enhance the Seletar Airport experience for both passengers and the airport community in terms of F&B, retail and service offerings, including in e-commerce. You will play an important role in supporting the planning of events, management of lease spaces, tenant engagement, concession operations, service performance analysis as well as introduction of exciting new retail concepts at Seletar Airport. As part of the Planning team, you will also be involved in charting the innovation and sustainability initiatives at Seletar Airport.
- Responsible for the leasing and extension/ renewal of tenancies/ concessions in the airport and manage day-to-day operations, tenants’ renovations, lease administration and other tenancy-related matters
- Manage key stakeholders and engage management on marketing and leasing strategies such as introduction of new businesses, obtaining approvals for concepts, revenue budgets and updates
- Identify market trends, key insights and creative marketing of concession/ event spaces
- Establish good tenant relationships and cultivate strong network with prospects and partners
- Part of the team to drive Seletar’s innovation and sustainability efforts
- Involved in the overall budgeting and monitoring of revenue and expenses
- Good Degree in Accountancy/ Business/ Finance/ Tourism Studies/ Retail Management/ Estate Management or related disciplines
- Candidates with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in related industries such as retail leasing, mall management, and aviation would be preferred however candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- A good team player, results oriented, creative and resourceful with a strong eye for details and able to work in a team and multi-task in a challenging environment
- Good negotiator with excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong leadership skills with a strategic mindset and passion to drive initiatives for CAG
|60 Airport Blvd., Terminal 2 Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 046-037, Singapore
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 200910817N
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees