Singapore Jobs Senior Buyer – Chemical Position at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, we Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as senior buyer - chemical and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 7.000 - SGD 8.500.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
|Senior Buyer - Chemical
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
- ReputableChemical Manufacturing company
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Good employee welfare
Our client is a Chemical Manufacturing company seeking for a Senior Buyer to support on business expansion. The position will manage the Site Procurement activity for direct materials / indirect materials & services at the
respective Site locations in the Asia region.
- Manages the day-to-day procurement activities by utilizing multiple tools while providing expertise, encouraging and ensuring cross-functional teamwork, aligning work processes in order to achieve high performance standards, establish and meet targets and objectives in a motivated work environment (including market intelligence analysis, Supplier development, Supplier registration, Bidding and Negotiation, Cross-functional alignment to prepare/conclude Contract & PO , expediting goods/service, logistic and documentation, payment, after service and other engagements including site audit, statutory audit, customer audit)
- Liaises and coordinates with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to support and ensure process execution and smooth flow of the goods & services for organization’s business operations continuity, providing forward looking market/supplier dynamics to the concerned key stakeholder for proactive measure to mitigate risk and create values
- Manage designated supplier relationships with Supplier Performance Dashboard at region/site level and maintaining all procurement record and catalog in Procurement system
- Partnership with internal teams to enhance and translate global / regional category strategies, plans or best practices where applicable.
- Work with APAC team to provide regional requirements, support needs, and ensure center driven resources and efforts are effectively leveraged for Global/Regional selected categories.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant discipline
- 5 years of experience in Procurement OR Supply Management in Petrochemical/ Chemical industry.
- Knowledge in SAP
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package and email to [email protected] / [email protected]
Loo Hui Yang
Direct Line: 9342 5045
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R11011456
|1 Scotts Rd, #18-08 Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd, Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,00 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,00 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
Adecco is Singapore’s leading HR solutions partner. For more than 34 years, Adecco provides a comprehensive array of HR solutions and consulting services which includes mid to staff level talent acquisition, contract recruitment, outsourcing, field sales and marketing as well as payroll services. Our teams are specialized in accounting & finance, administration, banking, engineering, healthcare & life sciences, human resources, IT&T, retail & events, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics and other corporate functions.
Speak with an Adecco consultant to find out how we may be able to help you in your career and life goals.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 198500164K
- EA No.: 91C2918
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore River