Tampines Jobs Senior Category Executive Position at DFI Retail Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Category Executive with full time working hours for our company office, DFI Retail Group, for residents of Tampines and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, DFI Retail Group, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Category Executive.
|Company||DFI Retail Group|
|Position||Senior Category Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
A leading global chain of one-stop convenience stores, 7-Eleven offers innovative, convenient products and services to customers all day, every day in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, and Guangdong Province in mainland China. From ready-to-eat snacks and meals and imported snacks, to utility bill payments, top-up services, local and outbound sim cards, parcel pick-up and return, e-Payments and e-Wallet services. 7-Eleven’s products and services range ensures that customer service is always at the heart of every one of its branches.
- The successful candidate will be developing and implementing strategic plans for assigned categories within the framework of a focused category management business process to achieve the company’s financial goals and objectives and improve market share, customer satisfaction and productivity performance measures for the company. The key responsibilities are as below.
- Develop, implement, and manage an optimum product mix that focuses on customers’ needs. Participate in CSA to aid in the full understanding of the product impact on customers
- Develop and implement promotional plans, placement and planogram strategies, as well as competitive pricing strategy, to deliver value to our customers, and bring excitement & incremental sales to the stores
- Improve the sales and profitability of the assigned categories by establishing collaborative retailer/supplier relationships, and implementing a strong corporate label program
- Achieve reduction in shrink budget objectives through disciplined buying and inventory management processes
- Achieve the targeted customer service standards in the area of supply days and product mix in order to meet and exceed the customers’ expectation
- Ensure smooth listing of category i.e timely articles’ generation, Plano space allocated, 1st PO generation, generate new product announcement sheet, ensure listing in e-store
- Liaison between teams ie: work on estimated landed cost, provide proposal on costing, provide national benchmark details etc.
- Actively manage key partners and suppliers in contract negotiation and build a long-term partnership
- Participate actively in app launch and execution, back-end maintenance, and promotion mechanics to ensure successful implementation
- Run and analyze business reports e.g. Daily RTE sales, key range (category reports), minimart reports, YTD and MTD sales update, ad hoc reports to support business plans
- Assist with any ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
- Degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant experience in the retail, food catering, and/or food manufacturing industry
- Excellent food industry and consumer profile understanding
- Good team player who is creative, detail-minded, has excellent communication skills and can work independently
- Good project management and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Team Member Discount
- Subsidized Medical and Dental Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DFI Retail Group (“Group”) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,00 outlets and employed some 230,00 team members. The Group had total annual sales in 2020 exceeding US$28 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 194700005R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Staff Discount Card; AWS & Variable Bonus; Long-Term Illness Benefits