West Jobs Senior Channel Business Analyst Position at Green Link Digital Bank Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Channel Business Analyst. For candidates who reside in West and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Green Link Digital Bank Pte. Ltd. and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Green Link Digital Bank Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Senior Channel Business Analyst|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Green Link Digital Bank is Singapore’s inaugural wholesale digital bank focusing on supply chain finance, mainly serving MSMEs and aiming to help MSMEs grow and improve digitization.
We are looking for a Senior BA to join our Business Application team. As part of Business Application team, we work closely together with BU, PO, and other SU to harness the power of technology to support digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, enhancing, centralising, and streamlining technology systems as well as banking operations. We are looking for an experienced IT Functional Business Analyst to join our exciting team focusing on Internet Banking for wholesale customers and Supply Chain Financing.
- Gather requirement and prioritize tasks with Product Owners.
- Refine / elaborate user stories based on business requirements and process design, ensuring that they follow prescribed format. Ensure that user stories have sufficient details so that developers can estimate and work with them.
- Actively participate in Sprint Planning between Product Owner, Scrum Master, and squad members to explain the story requirements.
- Work closely with the vendor team for requirements clarification and system Interface Design.
- Consult Solution Architects and other system owners for technical requirements.
- Support UAT Test Case Preparation by defining test scope, drafting test cases in JIRA, and ensuring traceability to original requirements.
- Compile final requirements documentation ensuring full traceability and change management has been followed nicely to avoid any potential audit concerns.
- Provide training to users and other team members on technical aspects of workflows.
- Good understanding of Mobile/Internet banking platforms, Supply Chain Financing and other Wholesale banking products and processes. Knowledge in T24 is a plus.
- Able to translate high-level requirements into detailed documentation within the organisation’s context.
- Able to evaluate and analyse existing business processes and uncover areas for improvements.
- Able to envision and design end to end business processes as well as analyse the impact across different departments.
- Able to analyse/identify how a process design change might impact across people, process, organisation as well as technology.
- Able to communicate and bridge Product Owners, System Analysts, Architects and Developers.
- Able to translate the high-level product vision and initiatives into tangible, detailed requirements for developers, in collaboration with system analysts and architects. This can be in the form of process flows, functional specifications, and elaborated user stories.
- Able to work in an agile delivery environment – adopting agile behaviour and tools to meet a fast-changing business environment in a new digital bank.
- Able to support Development and Testing by providing the first level of functional clarifications during development, prepare UAT test cases for testing phase.
- Good knowledge in Accounting and Financial Reporting is a plus.
- Hands-on Java development experience is a plus.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.