East Jobs Senior / Clinical Coder Position at Changi General Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior / Clinical Coder with full time working hours for our company office, Changi General Hospital, for residents of East and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Changi General Hospital, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior / Clinical Coder.
|Changi General Hospital
|Senior / Clinical Coder
|Type of Work
· Responsiblefor accurate and timely coding of patients’ episodes of care
· Involvein coding analysis, audits and reviews
· Liaisewith doctors on clinical documentation, coding and case-notes issues
· Provideaccurate and timely clinical coding of patient’s episode of care according tothe coding standards and guidelines
· Auditand review coded cases for consistency of coding quality
· Assistin Supervision of Staff and training of juniors and newly hired
· Anyother duties assigned from time to time
· Degreein Health Information Management or Diploma in Allied Health Sciences / Nursingwith certificate of clinical coding audit
· Meticulousand independent with good interpersonal skills
· Goodproblem-solving skill with analytical skills
· Pleasantpersonality and able to relate to all levels of staff
· Willingnessto learn, energetic, positive-minded, meticulous and organized
· Mustbe fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccinations
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Changi General Hospital (CGH) is an academic medical institution with over 1,00 beds serving a community of more than 1 million people in eastern Singapore. With a wide range of medical specialties and services, it is helmed by an experienced and skilled team of healthcare professionals who consistently deliver positive health outcomes and care for patients. CGH is a member of the SingHealth cluster of healthcare institutions.
CGH has established itself as a centre of medical excellence, with services such as the Sport & Exercise Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Geriatric Medicine,Sleep Medicine, Surgery and Science, Rehabilitation Medicine, Digestive Diseases Centre, Stroke Service and Occupational Medicine.
CGH believes in delivering the best patient care with passion and empathy. To improve care for patients, CGH has adopted a proactive integrated care approach. CGH aims to deliver better, seamless and Integrated Medical services by partnering healthcare providers in the east and innovating by adopting new medical technologies and systems.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 198904226R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business/ Uniforms (depending on Job role), Regular Hours/Shifts