Singapore Jobs Senior Demand Planner Position at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of senior demand planner with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 6.000 - SGD 7.500 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
|Senior Demand Planner
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Working Location: Central
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm
Our client is a reputable Automotive Aftermarket Supplier searching for a Senior Demand Planner to be based in Singapore office. The ideal candidate should possess commercial analytical experience in sales performance and inventory control, preferably with Automotive Aftermarket background.
- Responsible for monitoring Supply Chain operational activities, including cross-regional collaboration and support.
- To identify improvement potential in the areas of demand planning and collaborate with relevant stakeholders for effective implementation in the local market.
- Supporting on regular reporting and analytical activities within supply chain functionality
- To identify improvement potentials in the area of demand planning.
- To automate reporting processes within the function.
- Hands-on position involving detail data farming and extensive analytic activities in tandem with management reporting responsibilities.
- Identify processes and support analysis by providing statistical information to improve service, operating efficiencies and costs.
- Be engaged in multiple business wide projects to ensure the processes are delivered within the agreed business tolerances.
- 5 years of Demand Planning experience, preferably from Automotive background
- Knowledge in SAP and PowerBI
- 25% travelling within Asia region
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package and email to [email protected] / [email protected]
Loo Hui Yang
Direct Line: 9342 5045
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R11011456
|1 Scotts Rd, #18-08 Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd, Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,00 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,00 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
Adecco is Singapore’s leading HR solutions partner. For more than 34 years, Adecco provides a comprehensive array of HR solutions and consulting services which includes mid to staff level talent acquisition, contract recruitment, outsourcing, field sales and marketing as well as payroll services. Our teams are specialized in accounting & finance, administration, banking, engineering, healthcare & life sciences, human resources, IT&T, retail & events, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics and other corporate functions.
Speak with an Adecco consultant to find out how we may be able to help you in your career and life goals.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 198500164K
- EA No.: 91C2918
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore River