Singapore Jobs Senior / Engineer, Firmware (ref 2022-18195) – M/f – #worknow #urgent Position at STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior / Engineer, Firmware (Ref 2022-18195) - M/F - #WorkNow #Urgent. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Electronics with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
|Senior / Engineer, Firmware (ref 2022-18195) - M/f - #worknow #urgent
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our next sustainable technology can start with You!
At ST, we are 46,00 creators and makers of semiconductor technologies, and a leader in innovation with 8,100 people working in R&D.
We create sustainable technologies that make a positive impact on our daily life and on our social and environmental footprint. We design innovative products which are integrated in responsible applications and energy-efficient solutions.
But this is not enough for us. Each of our sustainable technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
Join us to accelerate sustainability together!
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
- As a Firmware engineer, you are at the center of many activities.
- You are the one making the bridge between the system requirements and the IC capabilities.
- You interface with architects and IC design teams. Software is a key element when it comes to get the quintessence and the ultimate performances from the IC.
- In complex systems, some critical functions can also be implemented in software.
- You can have to deal with real time software, including real time operating system, communication protocols.
- You can have to deal with filtering and signal processing. You are responsible of all the project steps, from the specification, development, testing to the integration and validation on the IC.
- From this software view, you are also involved in customer related activities like documentation (user manual, …) and customer support for complex cases.
- In this role it is important to keep pace on the latest technical solutions and technologies, be innovative and creative, take initiative and be autonomous, and work as part of a team of technical experts.
- You have graduated from an engineering or equivalent level.
- You are looking for a first professional experience or have a first experience in Firmware Development and wish to extend your knowledge in this field.
- You have good knowledge on software programming (C/C++, Python…).
- You may have basic or advanced skills on digital signal processing.
- You are open minded with a good level of listening skills and enjoy working in a diversified team.
- You are autonomous, analytical, motivated and desire to propose innovative and competitive ideas for the development of new successful products.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
STMicroelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, today and into the future. Among the world’s largest semiconductor companies and a leading technology innovator: ~7,400 people working in R&D and product design, ~18,00 patents, ~ 9,600 patent families and ~ 550 new patent filings, employing ~46,00 employees worldwide in 11 main manufacturing sites, 80 sales & marketing offices in 35 countries and committing close to 20% in R&D.
People are the foundation of ST and they drive our success. We believe there is a strong correlation between employee's commitment and business results. Our engaged employees will make ST even more successful. For this reason, ST has a solid infrastructure to manage the core processes related to people and, one of our top corporate priorities is "People". This corporate priority focuses on employee engagement and recognition, talent management, leadership development.
Our HR Strategy
Our Human Resources strategy aims to ensure the right level of hiring and retention, to match the company’s evolving requirements in terms of profiles, competencies and the dynamic integration of new people. At ST, we believe that the development of our people is the key factor for ensuring our long term success.
Our Vision : Everywhere microelectronics make a positive contribution to people's lives, ST is there.
Our Values :
INTEGRITY: we conduct our business with the highest ethical standards, honor our commitments, deliver on our promises, are loyal and fair.
PEOPLE: we behave with openness, trust and simplicity; ready to share our knowledge, encourage everyone’s contribution, develop people through empowerment, teamwork and training.
EXCELLENCE: we strive for quality and customer satisfaction and create value for all our partners; we are flexible, encourage innovation, develop our competencies, seek responsibility and are accountable for our actions.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 199404407W
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Senior / Engineer, Firmware (ref 2022-18195) - M/f - #worknow #urgent position job vacancies