Singapore Jobs Senior Executive Assistant / Associate Executive, Oss-general Services – #seek Position at National University Health System
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Executive Assistant / Associate Executive, OSS-General Services - #Seek. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, National University Health System, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|National University Health System
|Senior Executive Assistant / Associate Executive, Oss-general Services - #seek
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Job ID: 4131
Job Function: Administration
Institution: National University Hospital
Reports to the Senior Manager/Manager of Audio Visual Support in NUH, the incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the AV Hotline to provide high quality and prompt technical support to users. He/She will also be responsible for ensuring the AV equipment is in good physical condition, performance and reliability in accordance with established engineering procedures.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Operate the AV Hotline to provide technical advice and on-site support to staff and external parties
- Diagnose and resolve AV related fault on-site
- Carry out all routine preventive maintenance of AV equipment as scheduled and rectify all faults accordingly
- Maintain good knowledge of equipment manufacturer’s instruction and manuals while performing repair and maintenance works
- Liaise with contractors/authorized service centres to send equipment for repair where necessary
- Assist in procuring AV related equipment and supplies, to maintain sufficient supplies and consumables for the AV Team
- Liaise with contractors on projects for new implementation/replacement of AV equipment or related facilities
- Maintain an inventory of AV equipment and its servicing record
- Provide on-site technical support to events during weekdays and weekends, be on standby at the venue throughout the event
- Liaise with staff and external parties on AV requirements prior to the start of event
- Maintain work area in a clean and tidy condition
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with AV system design concepts, projectors, sound systems, computer hardware, Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge in programming of control systems like Crestron and Kramer product line, will be a plus (not essential)
- Good team player, able to work independently to meet targets in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Effective time management is essential, proactive in getting things done in a timely manner
- Good in verbal and written communications to interact with staff and external parties
- Physically fit, able to carry equipment over short distances
|5 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University Hospital (NUH) - Singapore, Singapore 119074
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The National University Health System (NUHS) plays a key, contributing role in Singapore’s healthcare. Our versatile and experienced team of healthcare professionals has only one aim - to help people get better, and live healthier and longer lives.
We do this by improving medical care, lowering disease recurrence, producing better healthcare professionals, and turning research findings into better medical treatments for diseases that affect Singaporeans. And the reason we’re able to do these things is because we have the best and most dedicated people. Come join us and help shape medicine for our future.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 200910555Z
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Senior Executive Assistant / Associate Executive, Oss-general Services - #seek position job vacancies