Singapore Jobs Senior Executive / Assistant Manager For Ai Singapore | #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Executive / Assistant Manager for AI Singapore | #Seek in our business office, National University of Singapore.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||National University of Singapore|
|Position||Senior Executive / Assistant Manager For Ai Singapore | #seek|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
AI Singapore (AISG) is a national AI programme launched by the National Research Foundation (NRF) to anchor deep national capabilities in Artificial Intelligence (AI), thereby creating social and economic impacts, grow the local talent, build an AI ecosystem, and put Singapore on the world map.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and meticulous individual to fill the position of an Executive, Talent Operations.
Reporting to the Head, Talent Operations, the incumbent is a critical member of the team in ensuring efficient operations and the seamless end-to-end administration of our programmes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate events and programmes which include activities relating to registration of participants, confirmation of instructors and classes, setting up of venues/classrooms, catering for food and liaison with related parties to ensure the smooth execution of each event/programme.
• Attend to enquiries via telephone or email.
• Track applications and other follow-up activities including invoicing and matching payments from participants.
• Manage the recruitment process of programmes.
• To onboard learners onto our LMS courses / groups.
• Monitor the learning analytics for various programme and highlight exception cases for actions.
• Coordinate with engineering team on the delivery of the learning content.
• Familiar with AISG LMS for Learner management.
• Prepare information to submit applications for funding / grant.
• Support documentation required by funding agencies / grantor.
• Collate data, maintain databases and prepare reports for various purposes, including generating programme evaluation/feedback reports and statistics for classes conducted, gathering market research information on training areas of interest and upkeeping a database of comparative courses offered in the market.
• Undertake other duties as required
• Degree or equivalent preferred
• Preferably 1-2 years of related working experience
• Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills with a positive work attitude
• IT savvy and proficient in MS Office applications
• Excellent coordination and organisation skills, with a customer service mindset
• Independent worker who is able to multi-task with a keen sense of urgency
• Strong team player, resilient, resourceful, and works well under pressure
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Office of the Deputy President(Res&Tech)
Department : AI Singapore
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 18803
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore