North-East Jobs Senior Executive/ Asst Manager, A&p Position at Popular Holdings Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Popular Holdings Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in North-East and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior executive/ asst manager, a&p and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Popular Holdings Limited|
|Position||Senior Executive/ Asst Manager, A&p|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Promotions and Campaigns
- Oversee the marketing promotions and activities of a product category
- End-to-end campaign planning and execution (conceptualise, budgeting, managing timeline, contingency planning, and post-campaign analysis)
- Work closely with designers to develop POSMs with effective marketing messages
- Executing of retail events e.g.: meet and greet, children’s activities
- Effectively work with cross functional teams
- Develop proposal to negotiate and secure relevant partners for the marketing campaign and business
- Plan innovative campaigns to drive business
- Review and analyse performance and gather insights for areas of improvements
- Assist in corporate communications and media relations
- Planning media buy (optimise plans and budgets according to best media mix)
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Marketing/ A&P/ Marcomm in retail industry preferred
- Possess strong organizational, planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in PR skills will be an advantage
- Able to multi-task, takes the initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on weekends
|Address||15 Serangoon North Ave 5, POPULAR Bookstore (HQ), Singapore 554360|
- 5 days work week
- Subsidized Medical and Dental Benefits
- Staff Discount
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About the Company
Founded in 1924, Popular Holdings Limited is a multi-faceted conglomerate with businesses in a wide-ranging number of sectors, such as Retail, e-Commerce, Publishing, Education, Distribution, Purchasing, e-Learning, and more. Our diverse portfolio consists of more than 40 subsidiaries operating in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, China, Canada, Australia, and United Kingdom. For close to a century, we’ve committed ourselves to empowering our people by encouraging a sense of ownership towards their responsibilities and involving them in the decision-making process. This helps establish a culture of staff-driven change that is highly attuned to the evolving consumer landscapes and industry trends, which helps us maintain our strong presence and competitive edge.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 199607187M
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Senior Executive/ Asst Manager, A&p position job vacancies