Outram Jobs Senior / Executive, Clinical Administration Office Position at SingHealth Community Hospitals
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior / Executive, Clinical Administration Office. For those of you who live in Outram and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, SingHealth Community Hospitals, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SingHealth Community Hospitals|
|Position||Senior / Executive, Clinical Administration Office|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Senior/ Executive will report to the Manager, Clinical Administration Office to support the various initiatives in clinical services, namely Medical, Nursing and Allied Health. The Executive’s main responsibilities will be to provide administrative support to the Directors, Managers, clinicians and staff in the delivery of clinical care, continuously review projects to improve patient care and safety, and review processes to ensure smooth and effective operations.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Preferably at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Entry level degree holders are welcome to apply
- Good writing skills, meticulous and organised with good planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work independently and supervise junior clerical staff.
- Experience in healthcare setting will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
|Address||3 Second Hospital Ave, #02-00 SingHealth Polyclinics - Outram, Health Promotion Board Building, Singapura 168937|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About SingHealth Community Hospitals
SingHealth Community Hospitals (SCH) comprises of Bright Vision Community Hospital, Sengkang Community Hospital and Outram Community Hospital. Being Singapore's only cluster of community hospitals, we aim to deliver a seamless and integrated care path for patients requiring sub-acute care, rehabilitation and palliative care.
Our community hospitals are poised to set standards in care, exchange best practices and strengthen collaborations with our healthcare and community partners.
A Member of SingHealth Regional Health System
SCH is under theSingHealth Regional Health System (RHS)and is supported by the medical expertise and research capabilities of the SingHealth-Duke NUS Academic Medical Centre.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 53351398K
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts), Subject to Designation, Depending on portfolio, shift hours may apply