Singapore Jobs Senior Executive (grad Dip, Dgms) (2-year Contract) Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company National University of Singapore is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior executive (grad dip, dgms) (2-year contract) and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|National University of Singapore
|Senior Executive (grad Dip, Dgms) (2-year Contract)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
As a Senior Executive, you will be responsible for the provision of end-to-end administration of at least 1 postgraduate medical programmes leading to NUS certifications. Your role encompasses project management and coordination with internal and external stakeholders. You are also expected to provide secretariat support to Committees and Faculty staff, as well as collate data and statistics when necessary.
- Manage and administer the assigned postgraduate programme(s) including liaisons with all stakeholders.
- Perform secretarial duties support to Exam/Course Committee(s) as well as to all stakeholders
- Responsible for the handling of all post-Exam /Course events and logistics including (where applicable) marks data-entry via Microsoft Excel, Board of Examiners’ meeting and reports.
- A Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Experience in healthcare industry is advantageous
- Effective communication (written and verbal)
- Problem solving, and thinking on your feet skills
- A meticulous individual with strong customer orientation and multi-tasking abilities
- Microsoft Excel (able to write excel formulae with respect to marks algorithm)
- Working around 25 weekends in a year and occasionally after office hours are to be expected
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Division of Graduate Medical Studies
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18430
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore