Singapore Jobs Senior Executive, Integrated Health Minor (2-year Contract) Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Senior Executive, Integrated Health Minor (2-year Contract)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
To support the administration and coordination of the 1) upcoming Integrative Health Minor (IHM) slated to launch in AY23/24, 2) Asia-Pacific Biomedical Science Educators Association (APBSEA) founded by NUSMed, and 3) Intercalated Year Programmes (IYPs) and Pathways.
The roles will include:
- Working across medical science departments, College of Design and Engineering (CDE), School of Computing (SOC) and industry partners to support the running and coordination of the IHM modules in particular the Capstone Module in terms of publicity, enrolment, setup and monitoring of teaching-learning activities and learning management system, assessment matters, and feedback and evaluation.
- Working with APBSEA country leads to support the running and coordination of faculty development activities, website maintenance, and all other matters pertaining to APBSEA that may extend the influence of NUSMed.
- Working with partner faculties and universities, MOH, MOE and NUS Senior Management to establish IYPs and monitor outcome through stakeholder-sensing and coordination, proposal-writing and student-tracking.
- Working across NUHS, NUS faculties/schools and external stakeholders to support the running, coordination and outcome-monitoring of Pathways and in relation to UROP.
Provide support for Integrative Health Minor (to be launched in AY23/24). Key activities include:
- Publicize the programme when approved
- Handle enrolment of students across NUS
- Coordinate across modules in collaboration with medical science departments, NUHS, CDE, SOC and industry partners
- Handle processes and workflows pertaining to Integrative Health Capstone module
Provide support for NUS-led APBSEA. Key activities include:
- Update and maintenance of website with relevant resources and content
- Coordinate with country leads to organize in-person or virtual faculty development activities
- Monitor general email, update member registry and welcome new members
- Facilitate APBSEA partnership with conferences
- Schedule meetings, write meeting notes and craft appointment and other official letters
Provide support for IYPs, Pathways and UROP. Key activities include:
- Coordinate meetings with partner institutions and schools/faculties, and write notes
- Draft UCEP proposals and coordinate with ministries and senior management
- Organize roadshows and selection processes, and bridge to partner institutions and schools/faculties
- Track, monitor and support students’ transition, progress and exit
- Plan, schedule and organize Pathways especially I&T, working across multiple stakeholders
- Support RO colleagues to curate, match and track projects in terms of funding and outcome, and nudging students towards UROP uptake
- Degree in any field with some background/expertise in communication and education will be advantageous
- Able to communicate well especially in writing
- Strong command of English especially in proposal-writing
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Forms, Teams). Knowledge of website, graphic and media design is a plus
- Knowledge in education design and social media-savviness is a plus
- Meticulous in handling documents and communications
- Sense of urgency with good time management
- Willing and able to reflect and self-learn at reasonable pace
- Dependable, reliable and collegial personality
- Sense of excellence and able to integrate things learned
- Good people-sensing and culturally-sensitive
- Self-driven when independent and collegial when in team
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Dean’s Office (Medicine)
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 17430
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore