Singapore Jobs Senior Executive/ Manager, Procurement Position at Ministry of Education
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Ministry of Education are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior executive/ manager, procurement with a contract work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Ministry of Education
|Senior Executive/ Manager, Procurement
|Type of Work
What the role is
As a Senior Executive/ Manager, Procurement in the Finance and Procurement Division, you will be part of a dynamic team that plans and manages the procurement of goods and services for schools and MOE Headquarters (HQ).
What you will be working on
• Develop procurement approaches and strategies for the procurement of general goods and services
• Manage and support tender exercises for HQ divisions and schools as well as oversee procurement system and processes
• Establish and administer MOE’s demand aggregation contracts for HQ divisions and schools
• Review MOE’s procurement policies and governance framework, and ensure they are up-to-date and aligned with government procurement policies and principles
• Provide advice and consultation on procurement policies and support the development of procurement resources, guides and templates
What we are looking for
• Relevant training/ background/ experience in Procurement work
• Familiarity with government procurement policies and processes would be an advantage
• An independent, proactive and resourceful team player
• Good analytical abilities, writing, communication, and presentation skills
|1 N Buona Vista Dr, Ministry of Education, Singapore 138675
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"The mission of the Education Service is to mould the future of the nation, by moulding the people who will determine the future of the nation. The Service will provide our children with a balanced and well-rounded education, develop them to their full potential, and nurture them into good citizens, conscious of their responsibilities to family, society and country."
The Ministry of Education of Singapore believes that every teacher will play a pivotal role in realising the Ministrys vision for meeting the challenge of the future which is encapsulated in four words:
THINKING SCHOOLS, LEARNING NATION
- As a teacher, you will be called upon to offer inspiration and encouragement to your students.
- You will set the learning environment in the schools and facilitate creative thinking and independent learning in your students, primarily through harnessing information technology.
- You also have the opportunity to develop your students potential to the fullest and shape their lives.
So, why not rise to the challenge and teach?
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: T08GA0012J
- Average Processing Time: 30 days