Singapore Jobs Senior Executive, Pharmacy Automation – #seek Position at National University Health System
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, National University Health System is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Executive, Pharmacy Automation - #Seek for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Pharmacy, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|National University Health System
|Senior Executive, Pharmacy Automation - #seek
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Job ID: 4176
Job Function: Administration
Institution: National University Polyclinics
You will project manage the automation system from the current stage of design till commissioning for all new and upcoming Polyclinics and at the same time, perform data analysis and simulation work for decision making and strategic planning.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Project manage the automation project from design, RFP, implementation, commissioning, and operation
- Involved in Infra planning and design related to automation system
- Planning and coordinating day to day activities, stakeholders, resources, and information
- Review consultant and vendors’ documentation and submission and ensure it met the project requirement and objective
- Perform data analysis, modelling and simulation
- Ensure timely update of project status, resolve project issues, and further escalate where necessary
- Participate or lead committees and workgroups as assigned
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by your supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably Engineering) or equivalent in any discipline with at least 2 years of working experience
- Experience in project management (experience in Engineering and/or Material handling system and/or healthcare sector will be an added advantage)
- Proficient in Flexsim, Microsoft excel (advanced) will be advantageous
- Basic knowledge on building infrastructure
- Strong analytical, people management and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful and analytical, with ability to synergize data concisely for decision support
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
|5 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University Hospital (NUH) - Singapore, Singapore 119074
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The National University Health System (NUHS) plays a key, contributing role in Singapore’s healthcare. Our versatile and experienced team of healthcare professionals has only one aim - to help people get better, and live healthier and longer lives.
We do this by improving medical care, lowering disease recurrence, producing better healthcare professionals, and turning research findings into better medical treatments for diseases that affect Singaporeans. And the reason we’re able to do these things is because we have the best and most dedicated people. Come join us and help shape medicine for our future.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 200910555Z
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days