Singapore Jobs Senior Executive (revenue & Grant Admin) | #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Executive (Revenue & Grant Admin) | #Seek with contract working hours for our company office, National University of Singapore, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, National University of Singapore, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Executive (Revenue & Grant Admin) | #Seek.
|Company||National University of Singapore|
|Position||Senior Executive (revenue & Grant Admin) | #seek|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
To provide grant admin support for Operating Budget, Financial Planning & Analysis unit within the Office of Finance.
Duties & Responsibilities
Recurrent Operating Grant Administration
- Preparation and submission of recurrent operating budget and revised recurrent operating budget to funding agencies and communicate the approved budget to internal stakeholder.
- Preparation and submission of audit certified operating grant request to funding agencies and the respective journal to be posted in SAP.
- Monitor operating grant request disbursements and ensure receipt of funds from funding agencies
- Preparation of journal posting upon receipt of payment.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly budget utilisation and financial reports.
- Handle queries and request from funding agencies, Faculties/Department or other units within Office of Finance on MOE Recurrent Operating Grant.
- Liaise with Faculties/departments for the submission of bi-monthly operating grant request and quarterly budget utilisation and financial reports.
- Update Departments with the relevant new policies and practices as well as grant receipt.
- Liaise between auditor and Departments to resolve any audit requests / audit queries.
- Preparation and submission of National Income Estimates to relevant Finance team.
- Handle any adhoc request that is related to MOE Recurrent Operating Grant.
Student Numbers Tracking and Reporting
- Preparation and submission of audit certified Enrolment data per Official Statistic (OS).
- Collaborate with relevant offices on actual intake and enrolment data for reporting.
- To liaise with external auditors on bi-annual enrolment data certifications.
- Communicate the funding policy and guideline to prepare Enrolment data documents to relevant offices on a timely basis.
- Finalization of revenue reporting at the end of the financial year – reconciliation to actual grant receipt and tuition fee revenue in SAP with breakdowns to Faculties/Schools.
- Handle queries and request from Faculties/Schools on finalized revenue.
- Assist in adhoc request from senior management pertaining to revenue.
- Possess a recognised degree majoring in Finance, Accounting, Economics preferably with 2 to 3 years working experience.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Meticulous, resourceful, innovative, driven and self-motivated, with a positive work attitude and responsive and adaptive to changes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders of all levels
- An independent worker and at the same time, a collaborative team player.
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel with working knowledge of SAP. Knowledge of VBA, Macros, Power Pivot or any analytical or visualisation tool will be an advantage
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Office of Finance]]
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 16638
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore