West Jobs Senior Finance Executive Position at BIOFOURMIS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of West and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Finance Executive in our business office, BIOFOURMIS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|BIOFOURMIS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Senior Finance Executive
|Type of Work
Biofourmis brings the right care to every person, no matter where they are. The company’s AI-driven solution collects and analyzes patient data in real time and identifies shifts that require proactive interventions. This vital innovation provides people everywhere with connected access to hospital-level services, virtual provider networks for remote care, and life-changing clinical trials—all without leaving their homes. Trusted by leading health systems, payers, biopharma companies and patients alike, Biofourmis’ connected platform improves patient outcomes, prevents hospital readmissions, accelerates drug development, and closes critical gaps in care—ultimately making science smarter, healthcare simpler, and patients healthier. Biofourmis is a global technology company enabling care delivery, with headquarters in Boston and key offices in Singapore and India.
1 year contract convertible to full-time position.
Senior Finance Executive
The Senior Finance Executive will provide professional guidance and knowledge in financial reporting standards and GAAP. He or she will be a member of a small, high-performing team and expected to help with the development and implementation of financial processes and procedures enterprise-wide. The ideal candidate will have at least five to ten years of accounting experience, strong communication skills and superb attention to detail.
Principal Responsibilities Include
- Preparation of financial statements, related analyses and standard forms for statutory audit requirements.
- Preparation and coordination of statutory reporting including corporate tax, goods and service tax and XBRL.
- Liaise with external agents for audit, tax and other regulatory filings to ensure that all statutory filing are up to date.
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations and roll-forward schedules as well as intercompany reconciliations;
- Prepare, maintain and update accounting files and ensure compliance with accepted policies, procedures and iFRS accounting standards. Create awareness among the team, provide guidance and review to junior members of the team
- Prepare and review of inventory reconciliation at period close and propose inventory-related journals to ensure that inventory is valued in accordance with GAAP.
- Set out finance processes for inventory reconciliation and period close activity.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities including proposing reclassifications as needed;
- Propose the development of ERP reporting schedules and processes templates, as needed.
- Assist in formulating and roll out processes and SOP. And ensuring that processes are carried out in accordance to our policy.
- Assist in management reporting and improving on the quality of management reporting including accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist in preparing cashflow statements.
- Participate in ad hoc accounting and finance projects, as appropriate
Other Responsibilities may Include
- Maintain general ledger;
- Prepare and proposed journal entries based on review of supporting reconciliations and schedules;
- Manage accounts payable, including reviewing, coding and processing payments;
- Process employee expense reports and out-of-pocket reimbursements;
- Process employee payroll;
- Manage accounts receivable, including invoicing, collecting and recording payments;
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable aging;
- Prepare fixed asset depreciation schedules and related analyses;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field;
- At least Five to ten years of accounting experience;
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and skilled in accounting and ERP systems especially Microsoft Dynamics Business Central;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Superb attention to detail;
- Can function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment;
- Resilient team player who can juggle multiple priorities and competing deadlines;
- Puts in extra effort when needed to meet agreed-upon deadlines;
- Remains calm under pressure; and
- Hard-working, motivated and reliable with a desire to learn and succeed in a demanding role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.