East Jobs (senior) Finance Executive Position at SCHINDLER LIFTS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SCHINDLER LIFTS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as (Senior) Finance Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in East and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|SCHINDLER LIFTS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
|Senior Finance Executive
|Type of Work
We Elevate… Your Responsibilities
- Drive change initiative for accounts operation in XJ
- To maintain healthy financial condition of the Company
- To handle full set of accounts for XJ operations
- To provide up-to-date management information and financial advice to facilitate management team to assess the company operating status and identify problem areas
- To ensure compliance on tax and internal control
We Elevate… Your Best Self
- Handling full set of accounts for XJ operations:
- Ensure timely update and proper accounting of full set of accounts on AR, AP, GL & Inventory
- Responsible for smooth closing of month-end and year-end accounts within given deadlines.
- Responsible for job costing
- Preparation and ensure timely submission of annual budgets & forecast.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly results to head office.
- Handle inter-company reconciliation for accounts receivables
- Prepare Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss schedules
- Monitor and manage company’s cash flow to ensure efficient utilization of funds
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents.
- Coordinates on corporate secretarial matters.
- Responsible for Trade Finance matters e.g. Letter of Credit
- Handle other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
We Elevate… You
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of accounting, project costing, internal controls, accounting standards and common practices including taxation in Singapore
- Willing to take up the challenge in driving the system and process transformation.
- Great learning platform
- Great exposure
- Leadership platform
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Schindler Lifts (S) Pte Ltd was established in 1975, a year after Jardine Matheson of Hong Kong and Schindler Holding of Switzerland embarked on a joint venture to market Schindler lifts and escalators in the Asia Pacific region and to provide after sales maintenance services for its range of products.
Our Company has since progressed from a small set up to a full-fledged elevators and escalators company. Our principal activities now include the sales, installation, repair, maintenance and modernisation of Schindler elevators, escalators and passenger conveyors.
We are a team of550 dedicated employees who give our very best to delight our customers, making Schindler a leader in the elevator and escalator industry in Singapore.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Registration No.: 197401497M
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Kaki Bukit