West Jobs Senior Finance Executive Position at ST Engineering Innosparks Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of West and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Finance Executive in our business office, ST Engineering Innosparks Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|ST Engineering Innosparks Pte Ltd
|Senior Finance Executive
|Type of Work
- Perform Month End closing and prepare monthly schedules and reports
- Ensure that transactions are properly accounted for in accordance with the relevant statutory regulations
- Preparation of monthly management reports for Business Heads/GM.
- Coordination, preparation and submission of periodic forecasts, annual budget and 5 year plan
- Cash Flow monitoring and forecast preparation
- Preparation of Entity’s financial statements, annual tax computation and schedule.
- Liasie with external/internal auditors and tax agents
- Preparation of Government grant claims and GST Filling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or other Professional Accounting qualifications
- CPA will be an advantage
- At least 4 years in Financial Accounting and Business Controlling role, preferably with experience in FP&A
- Relevant experience in Manufacturing industries preferred
- Proficient in SAP and Hyperion, experience with SAP implmentation will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of accounting, taxation standards
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective Written and Oral Communication skills
- Strong in Excel.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Innosparks pioneers innovative engineering solutions that bring positive impact in everyday lives. Incubated within global engineering group, ST Engineering, Innosparks attracts the most diverse sets of engineering challenges in both the private and public sectors. We offer opportunities to work across a variety of products, ventures, industries, clients and technologies at a speed that is both constantly accelerating and exhilarating, but always driven to realise positive change. At Innosparks, we are engineered to innovate for good.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 198004216K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays