Tampines Jobs Senior Financial Analyst Urgent! Up To $7.5k (manufacturing Industry) Position at Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd – Head Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Financial Analyst URGENT! Up to $7.5k (Manufacturing Industry). For those of you who live in Tampines and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd - Head Office, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 6.000 - SGD 7.500. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd – Head Office|
|Position||Senior Financial Analyst Urgent! Up To $7.5k (manufacturing Industry)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 7.500|
Our client is a reputable organization looking for a FP&A manager
- Meal & Transport Allowance
- MNC Environment
- Shuttlebus Transport from MRT
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Fast interview process
- Prepare monthly profit and loss (P&L) and cash flow forecasts and assist in delivering financial reports to the Head Office team on a monthly basis
- Analyze, summarize, and present monthly results and variances to Corporate Head Office teams and internal stakeholders
- Take ownership of the annual budget preparation, ensuring it is reviewed and approved by Corporate Head Office
- Report on weekly sales bookings and pipeline data, conduct analysis on pricing, occupancy, and customer spending.
- Develop scenario-based financial models to aid management in decision-making.
- Optimize cash flow and working capital management.
- Maintain regular communication with departments to align operational plans and financial targets.
- Provide financial expertise and consultation to departments, including ad-hoc analysis and guidance.
- Offer guidance, support, and coaching to junior members of the finance team.
Sun Luneng Ashley | Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1984277)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 02C3423
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup Singapore is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, which creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. We are the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions.
In Singapore, ManpowerGroup has provided organizations with a continuum of staffing solutions from the incidental to the strategic since 1996, working with businesses to help them win. In the Human Age, where talent has replaced access to capital as the key competitive differentiator, ManpowerGroup Singapore leverages its trusted brand to develop a deep talent pool, providing clients with access to the people they need, fast. Manpower Singapore creates powerful connections between organizations and the talent they need to enhance their competitiveness and unleash their workforce potential. By creating these powerful connections, we help everybody achieve more than they imagined, and power the world of work.
See what is humanly possible at manpower.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199505951H
- EA No.: 02C3423
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees