East Jobs Senior Fullstack Developer Position at Appvantage Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in East and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Appvantage Pte Ltd
|Senior Fullstack Developer
|Type of Work
- Develop & Implement software solutions in the Enterprise software domain
- Report to Technical Lead and Project Managers
- System Analysis, Software Development & Testing
- Develop and integrate new user-facing features, build reusable code and libraries for future use, and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability and ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend for integration testing
- Implement security and data protection
- Provide 1st tier support for frontend and backend systems
- Work closely with management, project managers, and developers to prepare and maintain detailed technical documents for the applications developed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems
- Strong coding skill with at least 5 years of relevant technical experience in one or many of the following areas:
- > Frontend development with React (preferred) or Angular
- > Web development with C#, Net Framework and .Net Core is a plus
- Experience in developing Web API (REST or GraphQL)
- Experience in relational databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
- Experience in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience in container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience in using version control system, e.g Git or equivalent (CLI experience is preferred over GUI)
- Experience in using issue tracking system like Jira or equivalent
- Experience with Agile/ SCRUM implementation in actual project implementation
- Experience in issue tracking system, e.g. JIRA or equivalent
- Good communication skills and a self-motivator
- Strong in troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent communicator both in written and spoken English.
What you can expect:
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a technical environment where best practices and automation matters
- Challenge the automative ﬁeld by taking part in its digitalization
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Appvantage Pte Ltd has spent 10 years in the Automotive industry with a variety of key companies globally. With projects spanning across from Sales to After-Sales in the customer lifecycle, we have the knowledge and capability to ensure quality and quick-to-market delivery.
Our strong focus and attention to Automotive and Automotive Financial systems have allowed to lead the digital transformation of automotive businesses. We design and develop mobile appsand websites that are an integral part of our clients’ business operations, and in turn enhances connectivity to an increasingly mobile world be it with their customers, employees, suppliers, or the public.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201100996W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)