Singapore Jobs Senior Graphic And Product Designer (creative Designer Supervisor) Position at HYSSES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, HYSSES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Graphic and Product Designer (Creative Designer Supervisor) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|HYSSES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Senior Graphic And Product Designer (creative Designer Supervisor)
|Type of Work
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage the design team.
- Responsible for creation or innovation of partial or entire projects and products development.
- Conceptualization, design and development of projects and new products types in Aromatherapy, Skin Care and aromatherapy gift products. This includes concept and drawing creation from products including packaging to the marketing Point of Sales material and collaterals (e.g. brochure, poster, flyer, packaging, signage, events, etc) for our retail use.
- To research, conceptual, develop and produce new ranges of aromatherapy Products such as Burners, diffusers and skincare Packaging to meet market demand within the stipulated timeline.
- To work on projects that require modifying and enhancing our current range of products.
- Producing designs and prototypes which translate into successful productions.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Before converting the design to finished products, to evaluate and conduct simple surveys.
- Amend final designs to management’s comments and gain full approval.
- Liasing with both local and overseas’ raw material factories to ensure that the prototype meets the approval design requirement.
- Work closely with marketing team to design and create suitable creative pieces or props for digital print in building and promoting company’s brand and image included display and visual merchandising.
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Understand creative directions and communicate objectives accordingly to marketing requirements and transform them into creative designs.
- Visit retail outlets to perform visual merchandising checks/ site measurement.
- Sourcing for quotations and liaising with suppliers/ printers on materials, timeline and printing/ producing.
- Participate and monitor the development, integration and implementation of the production process to ensure that standards are met and timely corrective actions are taken and to provide periodic reports during the different stage of production.
- Collaborate closely with Branding and various departments to produce design that comply with the Brand’s guidelines.
- Design creative graphic artworks and for branding, EDMs, print materials, company website, social media platforms, sales & marketing collateral.
- Video creation/ editing (e.g. final cut pro)
- Create & develop digital wireframe and creation of web page, etc.
- Curate and execute products shoots and editing product images.
- Plan and design all related digital banners.
- Design all related materials artwork.
- To design website interface for HTML, CRM and E-commerce sites & corporate identity.
- Liaise with various other departments to ensure smooth work flow e.g. coordinating with logistics to ensure that the collaterals are delivered down to outlets in timely manner.\
- Degree holders in Graphic Design/ Product Design or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years supervising and related working experience.
- Ability to express creativity and develop concepts with excellent free hand drawing.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and new concepts.
- Good knowledge of design as well as construction concepts.
- Good knowledge in design software packages such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash or other design software.
- Experience in art directing photo and video shoot.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Ability to turn a designer’s sketch into a model, maintain design intention and experience with rendering software.
- Competent in handling high volume of work while maintaining accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- An eye for detail and accuracy in work.
- Ability to multi-task, processing excellent work attitude with sense of urgency to produce quality work in a fast pace environment, under minimal supervisor.
- Excellent in time and design cost management.
- Must be able to communicate in both English and Mandarin to liaise with the Chinese speaking counterparts.
|37 Kaki Bukit View, HYSSES - Best Essential Oils Brand in SG, Singapore 415967
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HYSSES is a leading Singapore-based brand specializing in natural and organic products. With a deep understanding and appreciation for nature, HYSSES has built a reputation for crafting high-quality products that promote holistic wellness and a healthier lifestyle. Our wide range of products includes essential oils, skincare, haircare, and body care. Our commitment to sustainable and eco-friendlypractices is evident in every aspect of our business, from sourcing raw materials to packaging and shipping. At HYSSES, we believe that nature provides the best solutions for our well-being, and we are passionate about sharing this belief with our customers. Join us on our journey towards a healthier, more sustainable future.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 200714061IN
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Staff Purchase Discount, For Retail, Uniform; For HQ, Office Attire, For Retail, Saturdays & Shift required; For HQ, Mondays to Fridays