Singapore Jobs Senior Information Security Officer, #worknow #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Deutsche Bank AG is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior information security officer, #worknow #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Senior Information Security Officer, #worknow #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
DWS is transforming and growing its internal information and cyber security team. As the Senior Information Security Officer for APAC, you will have strategic ownership of information and cyber security activities delivered within the region. You will be the face and voice of the security function to the technology and business, and the face and voice of the business within security, working closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements/risks and subsequently enable services to be delivered in a targeted and proactive fashion.
The role will ensure APAC region and countries DWS operates in, are compliant with any applicable legal, regulatory, clients and industry security requirements by carrying out appropriate internal and external reviews and gathering evidence from control owners. As a business facing role operating at a senior level, you must be comfortable influencing colleagues at a complex, international scale. You will report to the DWS Group Head of Security Governance, Risk & Compliance.
Your key responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with key business and technology stakeholders on the group and regional level
- Coordinating external audit and regulatory requests related to security matters in the region
- Ensuring timely notification to business of new security and regulatory requirements
- Stimulating and managing information and cyber security demand to ensure the most effective use of security investment opportunities
- Building and promoting security awareness within the APAC region around security threat and exposure
- Ensuring security risk is understood by business and managed within to the company risk appetite
- Coordinating deployment of security platforms and tools in alignment with the information and cyber security Strategy to ensure clients obligations and regulatory requirements are met
- Ensuring business security requirements are reflected into the DWS Group Policy and Standards
- Representing DWS security function at various regional, local, and divisional committees and councils
- Working closely with 3rd Party Security Management team on vendor risk assessment ensuring local and regional vendors are compliant with DWS security requirements
- Facilitating planning, introduction, delivery of information and cyber security services to support policy and regulatory compliance activities and security audits
- Advising business on how to achieve the relevant controls and assist with solutions to support them
- Coordinating security incidents on a regional and local level working closely with the Cyber Resilience and Operation team and business stakeholders
- Working with stakeholders to address client queries around security topics from the region
- Providing reporting on key performance indicators, risks and security control effectiveness within the APAC region
Your skills and experience
- Proven experience of increasing responsibility in information, technical or cyber security roles in financial sector preferred
- Proven experience in operating in a highly complex organisation with devolved structures and multiple stakeholders
- Security professional related certification – CISSP, CISM, SANS or equivalent desirable
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of how to handle and respond to cyber security incidents
- Up-to-date knowledge of current exploit techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and security analysis techniques, combined with the understanding of the potential impact on the security posture
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity standards and frameworks e.g., ISO27001, NIST, CIS, OWASP, SANS
- Experience in working with external stakeholders such as information sharing communities and law enforcement
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of key regional and local laws and regulations including but not limited to China’s Cyber Security Law, APPI, MAS, PDPC, HKMA
- Experience of handling regulators and working within internal or external audit
- Excellent stakeholder management, effective communication and interpersonal skills at both a technical and non-technical level
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent strategic and operational business awareness, with a deep understanding of the key drivers, levers, issues and constraints of Digital businesses
How we’ll support you:
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)