Tampines Jobs Senior Inspection Engineer Position at HOYA ELECTRONICS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Tampines and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, HOYA ELECTRONICS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Inspection Engineer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|HOYA ELECTRONICS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Senior Inspection Engineer
|Type of Work
A Wholly-owned subsidiary of a well-established listed Multinational Corporation (MNC), and we are still expanding!
We are looking for talent as a Senior Inspection / Engineer
Things to look forward to should you be successful:
- Increasingly growing industry: Manufacturing (Semiconductor)
- Hybrid Work arrangements – If work-life balance is what you seek
- Island wide Company Transport pickup provided
- Attractive remuneration benefits provided
- Manage mask blanks optical and laser system inspection equipment for providing operation support to production and engineering.
- Establish and upkeep inspection tools’ performance and capability, e.g. detection sensitivity, accuracy and stability.
- Setup new or optimize inspection standards/recipe in accordance to each product’s specification and tool’s classification. Review inspection data and criteria to ensure accurate defect and grade judgment.
- Correlate inspection tools’ performance consistency across fleet; investigate yield loss factors, eliminate over-reject and false defect to improve judgement accuracy
- Monitor and improve inspection tool’s KPIs, e.g. Machine utilization efficiency, unscheduled down time, processing rate, input qty, product ratio etc
- Maintain system functionality and reliability. Liaise with external vendors on preventive maintenance, parts replacement, troubleshooting, improvement projects and coordinate with internal team for scheduling and allocation etc.
- Ensure documentation and records are well maintained and compliance to relevant industry or company standards
- Manage internal budgeting and expenses for parts procurement, service support, repair, and maintenance. Ensure cost, quality, scope and schedule are managed within targets.
- Provide management updates and report on work progress and deviations, monthly review of manufacturing trends.
- Participate in any special projects/programs as and when assigned by supervisor. Work beyond regular working hours when necessary.
- Develop and implement inspection procedures. Train and educate users for basic tool settings and recovery.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in industry technology and trends.
- Evaluate and introduce new ideas to achieve cost savings and productivity improvements where applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 3-5 years of working experience in semiconductor industry or clean room environment. Degree in Engineering.
- With hands-on working experience in optical inspection system, knowledgeable about defect standards for photomask industry or familiarity with SEMI standards is highly desirable.
- Interest in working with data analysis, statistical tools to identify gaps and opportunities for continual improvement.
- Ability to work independently with high level of initiative, yet a strong team player when working with various functional teams.
- Creative thinker who can demonstrate excellent organization, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and result oriented with strong written, interpersonal and communication skill.
Additional Company Information:
- Establishment: Wholly-owned subsidiary of an established listed MNC
- Company Size: >300 Employees and expanding
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Dental, Optical, Transport, Mobile allowance, Parking
- Hybrid work culture depending on job function
- Industry: Manufacturing (Semiconductor)
Please note that only successful applicants will be notified.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
All the best to you and we hope to see you soon!
|10 Tampines Industrial Cres, Hoya Electronics Singapore, Singapore 528603
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hoya Corporation Group is a global leader in development and manufacturing of advanced mask blanks for the semiconductor manufacturing. Hoya Corporation has newly established a next-generation manufacturing facility in Singapore, Hoya Electronics. We are now looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team in Singapore where we will provide opportunities for professional development.
We won the award of Business Management Excellence Awards 2022.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 201113850N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), -