Singapore Jobs Senior It Audit Manager (app & Cloud) | Permanent Position at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior IT Audit Manager (App & Cloud) | Permanent with full time working hours for our company office, Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd., for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 9.000 - SGD 13.000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior IT Audit Manager (App & Cloud) | Permanent.
|Company||Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.|
|Position||Senior It Audit Manager (app & Cloud) | Permanent|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 9.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 13.000|
Happy Mid-Week! We’re now #hiring for the role of Senior IT Audit Manager (App & Cloud) with one of our clients and you might know someone who wants to be hears about it.
If you’re keen, kindly connect with me via Linked-In message for further information or send in your resume to [email protected]. Feel free to share if you know of anyone who may be interested!
#adecco #IT #singapore #technology #infrastructure #information #system #network #digitaltransformation #digitalization #cybersecurity #cloud #data #iot #solution #architect #software #techhiring #techcareers #techjobs #permanentjobs #fulltime #jobs
Adecco is partnering with recognised organisation and they are looking for Senior IT Audit Manager (App & Cloud) to join the Team! A great opportunity to work with the company who value growth opportunities, trainings and diversity.
- Develop and customise audit programmes/security audit checklists to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls in mitigating IT risks.
- Plan, develop and conduct annual policy compliance and process audits, and technical audits on critical systems and infrastructure.
- Manage agency interactions, including briefings, conduct of audit fieldwork, management responses, and follow-up actions to ensure on-time and on-target execution of audit plans.
- Review audit findings and assess agencies’ and Whole-of-Government overall state of ICT governance and risks.
- Formulate mitigation plans to improve the state of overall ICT governance.
- Work with multiple agencies at the working and management levels to assess the current situation and identify recommendations to address the gaps.
- Monitor and validate audit findings to ensure control remediation is effective and root causes have been addressed.
- Plan, source, and actively manage outsourced augmentation of internal capability, to deliver the committed deliverables.
- Perform ICT&SS audits of Government agencies determined by the Audit and Compliance Division of GovTech;
- Perform In-depth audit of Government agencies’ ICT&SS processes/applications/supporting infrastructure and systems
- Perform follow-up audit (FUPA) of past audit findings of Government agencies determined by ACD; import audit findings into the central repository;
- Perform any other related services which may be required by ACD to carry out the ICT&SS audit
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in computer science/IT or a related discipline.
- At least 8 years of working experience with solid record in IT Audit
- Strong security background (understanding risk assessment, legal & regulatory requirements, threats, vulnerabilities, security policies etc.)
- Prior experience in conducting Application or Cloud Audits is a plus.
- Experience in performing audits for compliance with COBIT framework and ITIL practices.
- Familiarity with IM8 or equivalent ICT policies is plus
- Performed security assessments benchmarked against common security standards such as NIST 800-53 or ISO 27001
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing & planning skills.
- Possess CISSP/CISA/CISM, or other relevant cybersecurity qualifications
- Prepare your updated resume please include detailed past working experiences in point form, an executive summary about yourself in terms of experience, expertise, key achievements & highlight and your current & expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [email protected]. Regret to inform only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Aw San Mei
Direct Line: 8114 0688
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R22107719
|Address||1 Scotts Rd, #18-08 Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd, Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,00 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,00 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
Adecco is Singapore’s leading HR solutions partner. For more than 34 years, Adecco provides a comprehensive array of HR solutions and consulting services which includes mid to staff level talent acquisition, contract recruitment, outsourcing, field sales and marketing as well as payroll services. Our teams are specialized in accounting & finance, administration, banking, engineering, healthcare & life sciences, human resources, IT&T, retail & events, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics and other corporate functions.
Speak with an Adecco consultant to find out how we may be able to help you in your career and life goals.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 198500164K
- EA No.: 91C2918
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore River