Singapore Jobs Senior Java And Infrastructure Software Engineer Liquidity Payment Tech. #seek Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Java and Infrastructure Software Engineer Liquidity Payment Tech. #Seek and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Senior Java And Infrastructure Software Engineer Liquidity Payment Tech. #seek|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information System, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Java engineering
- Good to have engineering skillsets: Python, Shell / Perl Scripting etc
- Good to have infra skillsets: Mulesoft, Filemover, Unix, Linux, Websphere, Tomcat, Apache, MQ, ITIL framework, Git code respository etc
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle database
- Advanced experience in automation and cloud implementation
- Able to work confidently in a complex and highly pressured production environment,
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior working experience in a complex banking application environment with infrastructure support capacity is a bonus but not mandatory
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Senior Java And Infrastructure Software Engineer Liquidity Payment Tech. #seek position job vacancies