Changi Jobs Senior Java Software Engineer – Associate #jpm #worknow#immediate #urgenthire #seekbetteratter –| #letsgotowork Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Changi and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Java Software Engineer - Associate #JPM #Worknow#Immediate #UrgentHire #Seekbetteratter --| #LetsGoToWork and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Senior Java Software Engineer - Associate #jpm #worknow#immediate #urgenthire #seekbetteratter --| #letsgotowork
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As part of Banking Technology Engineering & Architecture Group, you will join the Solutions Delivery Team which is responsible for creating common value added services to be used across Banking by leveraging best in class SDLC processes and components/architecture. We will also establish common demand for services and provide managed services for applications across the estate.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree with at least 6 years of software engineering experience
- Knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Successful contribution to software systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, global and collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages i.e. Java, React
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- A clear passion to deliver high quality products
- Experience in message queue technologies i.e. Kafka, MQ preferred
- Experience of Cloud Technologies including AWS, containers and Kubernetes is advantageous
- Demonstrated experience of performing DevOps for platforms
- Experience with Automated testing
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Changi 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Changi 2023
- Senior Java Software Engineer - Associate #jpm #worknow#immediate #urgenthire #seekbetteratter --| #letsgotowork position job vacancies