Tuas Jobs Senior Lab Analyst Position at CMC Materials Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Tuas and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sciences & Science & Technology
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||CMC Materials Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Senior Lab Analyst|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a Senior Lab Analyst will be expected to interact with other departments, review and approve laboratory protocols, and ensure all laboratory personnel adhere to safety protocols. He /she must be knowledgeable in laboratory safety, quality assurance and control and instrumentation.
The Senior Lab Analyst is responsible for overseeing the activities of the lab, including the maintenance and operation of lab equipment, the supervision of lab personnel, the development and implementation of safety protocols.
The Senior Lab Analyst must:
- maintain accurate and detailed records of analysis results, and inventories.
- be knowledgeable in laboratory techniques and must be able to interpret and analyze data.
- have excellent organizational and communication skills and must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- monitor lab experiments and ensures that all lab protocols are followed.
Additionally, this position is responsible for training new personnel and providing guidance to existing personnel on proper laboratory techniques and procedures.
In addition, a Senior Lab Analyst implements continuous improvement initiatives and activities for the laboratory.
- Co-ordinate updating of laboratory standard operating procedures.
- Liaison with the customer’s laboratory personnel (where applicable) to resolve analytical issues.
- Updating and writing of standard operating procedures.
- Acts as customer interface for AS and production teams.
- Maintaining and enforcing cleanroom regulations for all personnel, vendors, and visitors.
- Reporting of any quality and safety issues in the laboratory
- Training and monitoring the performance of junior staff.
- Resolves quality and safety issues in the laboratory.
- Always abide by all EHS rules and regulations.
- Responsible for Laboratory Information Management system including login, reporting and create workflow.
- Development and optimization of analytical methods
- Ensure the maintenance of ISO 900, ISO 1400 and ISO17025 management system within the laboratory.
- Scheduling Calibration and maintenance of equipment according to ISO/IEC 17025 requirements and lab management.
- Based on delivery schedule of chemicals to the customer, plan for sampling and analysis to ensure
- Any duties assigned by the Assistant Lab Manager or Lab Manager
|Address||9 Tuas View Ln, CMC MATERIALS Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore 637569|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As of July 2022, CMC Materials Singapore Pte Ltd was acquired by Entegris Inc.
For 50 years, Entegris has been dedicated to developing the purest products that gain you the greatest yield. Our passion for pure has enabled manufacturers to make smaller and faster microchips, eliminate costly passivation steps in drug manufacturing, and even improve thermodynamic efficiency in aircraft engines.
With a broad product offering, advanced manufacturing capabilities, worldwide infrastructure and unmatched technical expertise, our pure passion is your advantage.
- Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Registration No.: 198401266Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Annual and other Special Leaves, Insurance Coverage, Smart Casual Attire
- Specific Location: 34 Tuas Avenue 08, Singapore 639248