Singapore Jobs Senior Legal Counsel (6051) Position at Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Legal Counsel (6051) in our business office, Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
|Senior Legal Counsel (6051)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Changi Airport Group (CAG) operates in a unique in-house environment, one which blends private sector drive and initiative with a strong sense of public responsibility and mission. We are a highly regulated industry, operate in a complex eco-system of commercial partners within the airport community, and constantly deal with different government agencies and Ministries. We are currently recruiting a talented lawyer to join the exceptional team behind the world’s most awarded airport. A unique opportunity to undertake private sector work with an important and strategic public mission is on offer.
Our Legal & Compliance Team
Our Legal & Compliance Division is a team of professionals who provide sound, insightful, timely and actionable advice to CAG and its management. It is a highly engaged and trusted business partner who contributes to sharpening CAG’s competitive edge and making us better from within. Even as we proactively partner to enable the business, the Legal and Compliance team serves as a watchful guardian of both CAG’s immediate interests and long-term reputation. We endeavour to set the pace, collaborate passionately with our partner-clients and constantly seek to raise standards. We expect our lawyers and staff to possess a high level of integrity, competence and gravitas. Teamwork, collegiality and deep engagement with the business are highly valued.
If you are someone who thrives in a collegiate team setting and is game to fully step up to the plate to take on challenging and rewarding work, we would love to hear from you.
- This role currently provides the full range of legal support to CAG’s Airport Management and Safety & Security teams –who are responsible for managing the operational needs of Changi and Seletar Airports, on a variety of commercial, operational, compliance, regulatory, safety and security issues.
- This role also plays a significant role in supporting CAG’s Air Hub Development team, responsible for increasing Changi Airport’s connectivity and enhancing its attractiveness as a vibrant international air hub.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of agreements to amongst other things, facilitate partnerships with international passengers and cargo airlines to promote traffic, marketing of the Changi Airhub, development of new routes and opportunities within the travel industry, developmental and operations planning projects, enhance airport operations, safety and efficiency. Examples of such agreements include procurement contracts, licensing agreements, event/marketing collaboration agreements, innovation proof of concept agreements and memoranda of understanding with both public and private counterparties.
- Advising on a wide variety of legal, regulatory and compliance issues which may arise in the usual course of business.
- Working closely with the regulatory affairs and other teams to support engagement with various ministries, statutory boards and other agencies on various legal and regulatory issues.
You can look forward to progression to other portfolios or helm other areas of responsibilities as you advance in your career with CAG.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A minimum of 8 years post qualification experience with a mixture of law firm training and in-house experience;
- Excellent communication skills and judgment, together with a commercial and practical mindset;
- The established ability to handle a range of time sensitive client demands while providing succinct, practical and accurate legal advice;
- Excellent drafting skills, including an ability to write clearly and concisely using a tone of voice suitable for non-legal stakeholders;
- A collaborative approach and be accustomed to working with all levels of stakeholders; and
- A willingness to mentor younger members of the team and provide guidance as may be necessary.
|60 Airport Blvd., Terminal 2 Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 046-037, Singapore
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 200910817N
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees