Singapore Jobs Senior Manager / Assistant Senior Manager, Alumni Engagement Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
National University of Singapore has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as senior manager / assistant senior manager, alumni engagement with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|National University of Singapore
|Senior Manager / Assistant Senior Manager, Alumni Engagement
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The mission of the Office of Alumni Relations (OAR) is to nurture mutually beneficial and lifelong relationships with alumni and engage them along NUS’ aspirations. The Alumni Engagement team supports this mission by reaching out to, and strengthening bonds with, alumni from the University’s 350,00 alumni community.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be part of an alumni engagement team that will create meaningful experiences for our alumni in Singapore. The job has a high research and creative element to ensure relevance to global trends and developments for people engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
• Staying alert and curious about local and global developments in order to create meaningful engagement touchpoints with our alumni, both online and at physical events.
• Conducting research on current and upcoming trends of interest to the University and its alumni, and creating opportunities for alumni engagement along these themes
• Conceptualising and designing new programmes and initiatives and driving their implementation end-to-end, i.e., from research to engagement as well as post-programme/event debriefs, surveys and analyses.
• Working with key university stakeholders (i.e., colleges, faculties, schools, hostels and departments) for growth through strategic platforms and events
• Identifying and collaborating with external partners as required
• Creating and developing programme or event marketing messages, and working internally with the alumni communications team to drive awareness and participation
• A recognised degree and 6 to 8 years of relevant experience with proven track record in non-profit management, business, marketing, or events management.
• Keen interest in global trends and socio-economic developments in Singapore and internationally
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong project management, organisational and presentation skills
• Good people skills and the ability to communicate well with people from diverse backgrounds
• Versatile, resourceful, meticulous with superior analytical and research skills
• Adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to work after office hours and occasionally on weekends
|21 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119077
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore